No announcement yet.

SEASON #1 Final Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As players we need to provide a second set of eyes to help the developers to identify the Alternate Rules players. Unfortunately, it is too easy to just point to a snapshot of parameters to suggest the "ban". Travis has pointed out that, in some cases, the use of large amounts of real currency, by players, can result in a significant advantage with gems or gold which can be "spent" for higher characteristics.

We do not have access to this expenditure data and, as such, can only report that certain players gear and results "seem" abnormal. This enables those behind the screen to try to make a command decision as to validity.

Comment

The "comment" option seems to be gone again, so let's do things the old way instead.

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
      As players we need to provide a second set of eyes to help the developers to identify the Alternate Rules players. Unfortunately, it is too easy to just point to a snapshot of parameters to suggest the "ban". Travis has pointed out that, in some cases, the use of large amounts of real currency, by players, can result in a significant advantage with gems or gold which can be "spent" for higher characteristics.

We do not have access to this expenditure data and, as such, can only report that certain players gear and results "seem" abnormal. This enables those behind the screen to try to make a command decision as to validity.
      Precisely. This would be the rational approach. Unfortunately, not everybody behaves rationally most of the time.
      I'm occasionally guilty myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHark View Post
        I'm occasionally guilty myself.
        (Comment dead for me again...)

No, please, say it ain't so!

I am sorely tempted to drop $400-500 into the game in order to see if this makes a "legal" difference to my equipment and how my character might be perceived...

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
          Editing a comment
          Comments fixed (again).

• Christian Lamine
          Christian Lamine commented
          Editing a comment
          Travis, you really do one hell of a job. Thanks for trying to keep things together! <3

• MarkHark
          MarkHark commented
          Editing a comment
          If you increase this proposed expenditure by two orders of magnitude, it most likely will

Cool
        i'm no 83...not bad
        Honest playin with Low end Pc
        Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
        Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
        Let's play

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
          Cheat detection is being improved with every event. When people spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on the game, we can't take anecdotal evidence into consideration.
          I haven't played(or paid) in a few months and I see that Abin and the Korea and China names are still in top. Makes sense that players that spend hundreds and thousands on the game are still on leader board. Glad to see things haven't changed. See you in another 3 months.

Comment

• Jose Sarmento
            Jose Sarmento commented
            Editing a comment
            Feel free to wait 6 months instead...

Multiple Heroes that made it to the LB coming from a single account has been properly accounted already, huh... *sigh* Guess my hero didn't quite make it.

Comment

Is there any way to go back and see where I ended up, or what TL I finished on?
            It's been a while...I honestly don't remember what TL I ended at. I'm curious how close I came to top 100.
            I thought I was definitely in top 100 BL with maybe 30 minutes to spare.
            That coupled with any potential cheater & multi-account boots from the leaderboard & I felt pretty confident I would end up in top 100.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Editing a comment
              You reached T141.

• Arikk
              Arikk commented
              Editing a comment
              Ack. Thanks Travis. Are you sure there aren't 1 or 2 more people that need to be booted off the leaderboard then? lol

Travis can you also check my final rank? I was around the 700-800 mark by the end of season, so no medal expectations for me. T126 I believe.
            Last edited by MarkHark; 11-09-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Editing a comment
              You completed TL125. Rank 1793 overall. I don't have a way to see your class rank.

Yes Mostly do not take the game too seriously??racing to the clock or simply enjoying the experience. I ain't wise enough
            in game to fully enjoy all the nuance so I just wing it spending gold and all gems. Learning slowly. And enjoying fully.

Comment

Working...
            X