replied
    Or even better an ANB soon?

Leave a comment:

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Fourthed* (fwiw)

• TheExorcist
    replied
    "fourded" (eventhough never learn at English 101 Grammar this "four" ending with a "ded")

Leave a comment:

• kamap
    replied
    Thirded!

Leave a comment:

• Benedicto
    replied
    Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
    Travis | Support Mgr. Adrian (Developer)
    Considering lots of things might get changed in the upcoming ANB. Can we get a heads up on what changes got implemented BEFORE the event starts? Would highly appreciate that!
    Seconded

Leave a comment:

• Tempest1503
    replied
    Travis | Support Mgr. Adrian (Developer)
    Considering lots of things might get changed in the upcoming ANB. Can we get a heads up on what changes got implemented BEFORE the event starts? Would highly appreciate that!
    Last edited by Tempest1503; 03-19-2020, 01:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    I've got no celestials, 3 vit medals, CL 2000, best weapon is lvl76. My BH damage is 2.25M.

• RAFERS102
    replied
    I have been playing the game for 3 years now, the medals really don't make one iota of difference at the top. What makes more of a difference then is platform you play on. PC or a phone with 120Hz screen would fair far better than an older phone. Obviously adjusting stats to match the TL you're on helps as well.

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    @Ozymanddius, I am using my Assault gear instead of one of the 3 Stalker sets I own because it has higher XP (currently @ about 725% unless I run a boister). What are the advantages of Havoc over the other 2? (I have 3-4 pair of each of the BH weapon sets in my stash as well.)

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Just did a test. Didnt use CL points on damage stats from medals. Went from 2.68m to 2.56m. Have 9 glory and 10+ of everything else. I really dont think medals play a huge role. They have insane diminishing returns as well. Without them I could probably clear the same TL, worst case 1 less. You mostly see an impact pre lvl70.

It's possible you dont have all the right stats on your gear and that's bringing your damage down. I can maybe help if you pm me on here or discord with your gear.

Dont really pay too much attention to that red damage number anyway. It can be very misleading!

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    No, you want stalker!!!! Dont replace with assault...

I guess as long as you're having fun it doesnt matter

• kamap
    commented on 's reply
    I do respect what you are saying but I disagree.

I've been playing Eternium for 27 weeks now, slightly longer then half a year.
    I've gotten me some medals in the last event, could have gotten them sooner if my life wasn't as hectic as it is now.
    Rebuilding part of your house and having twins who turn 5 this thursday make for a hectic life.
    The medals don't bring all that much and have diminishing returns after a certain amount.
    I agree that medals should be discounted in ANB where everyone should have the same playing field.
    The celestial gear shall make a bigger difference in DPS than the medals I presume.

Also new players might not even care about competing.
    The game is not all about competing versus ach other, it's a part of the game but you can just have fun in the game and not bother with all that.
    I wasn't even aiming for medals, I enjoy playing the game to the best of my ability and everything I get out of it is a bonus.
    I was actually surprised to receive those medals in my inbox.

In that half a year of playing I've gotten 193x CL's I would hate that all that work would go to waste and I have to choose one character I want all those CL's to go to.
    I have 3 characters geared for a specific purpose and 2 out of those would require a whole new set of gear to even begin grinding EXP.
    Which again would require more grinding and playing.
    The game requires enough grinding as is, let's not add onto it by binding CL's to the character that got it.

If that had been the case when I started I would have stopped playing the game a long time ago.
    Now I have 3 characters of about equal strength and the only difference is their gear, class and / or skills used.
    I like to hop from character to character and play what I feel like at the time.
    I can stomach lvling a character from lvl 1 to 70 again and again. I can' stomach grinding CL's again and again.

• saviorofcamelot
    replied
    Medal Rewards should be removed or drastically reduced. Alternatively Medal Rewards could be applied to other ANB Events only or be bound by character.

Medal Rewards may seem minor BUT some players have 30+ rewards and that adds up to a massive advantage that no new player can ever compete with until they've been playing for 2 to 4 years. New players will get frustrated FAST and they aren't going to invest in playing for 2 to 4 years just to be able to possibly be able to compete.

I can grind trials to get gear and Story Mode to get gold and even with near perfect gear I can barely scratch 2,000,000 damage with my BH. I noticed there are several players with gear less powerful then mine (I am loaded with 76 & 77 and they are 73 & 75 on gear levels) and they are only 120ish Champion Levels higher then me and they have around 2,700,000 dps. When I viewed them on the Leaderboards the only difference between myself and them is that they have a crap ton of medals and Celestial Gear.

If you want to make any money from this game you HAVE to attract new players in some capacity and the way things currently are people are going to think it is a Pay to Win Game or they will realize that players that have been playing a long time have such a significant advantage that they should just give up and find a new game because they will never be able to compete with veteran players no matter how hard they try.

I also think Champion Levels should be Character Based and NOT Account Based.

Leave a comment:

• kamap
    commented on 's reply
    You forgot more dungeons, so we can finally use the keys for something else.

• Wolf86PL
    replied
    Definetly more items, more skills, more tactcis, more mobs , more bosses, more maps, more gold. Just to have fun and die hard

Leave a comment:

Working...
X