Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I began reading posts on gear and the most advice is to go with all Assault or maybe 4Assault, 2 Stalker. What do you think? Also, what weapons & skills should I use with that setup?
    Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084
    Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)
    Maverick - Stalker BH, currently my gold farmer
    Merlin - Arcanist Mage, XP farmer
    (Midas) - future ANB Mage to replace Maverick

Comment

• Stusmith50
      Stusmith50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Assault is only good for gold farming. Stalker goes higher TL and faster. Assault used to be good before the rebalance last Summer.

Editing a comment
      I'll keep that in mind and replace my current Stalker gear with Assault gear as I begin upgrading it.

Any Havoc BH lovers out there?
    i kind of like "Heatseekers" so much. Follow by the "Trap".
    still at lower trials i'm afraid. I don't bother about the LB at all when playing Bounty Hunter
    I want something which is in my perspective only -MORE FUN. Finally After all these years I choose "Havoc" till the end. Thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 02-14-2020, 07:32 AM.
    Honest playin with Low end Pc
    Nice Story Mode Indeed: Thank You
    Season Pack 2? start all over again? awesome!!!
    Let's play

Comment

• Ubba Lothbrokson
      Ubba Lothbrokson commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, I am a Havoc fan too. There's nothing quite like a properly placed salvo of heatseekers for killing a lot of bad guys quickly!

It never ceases to amaze me at how many "old timers" there are playing this game. Is it the "old school RPG" game play that got us all hooked? I wonder...

@.sad.soul, It saddens me to hear you are experiencing problems. As much as it feels good to have someone around who cam empathize with you, no one living in chronic pain likes hearing that someone else is going through something similar. It is quite literally something you would not wish on your worst enemy. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in us getting to know each other a little better.
    Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084
    Avatar - shielded Warrior (Recently retired, will ressurect as ANB Mage for pushing trials)
    Maverick - Stalker BH, currently my gold farmer
    Merlin - Arcanist Mage, XP farmer
    (Midas) - future ANB Mage to replace Maverick

Comment

Working...
    X