Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.4.42 is in open beta (Google only)

Fixed:
    • Replace the ray-sphere intersection for projectiles with a ray-capsule intersection for better collision between projectiles and targets (fixes several bugs related to abilities using projectiles).
    • Frost beam & Multishot are not inflicting damage on bosses in Drakenmore Citadel.
    • Random spawn point removes quest NPCs.
    • Old release notes are being sent with every update.
    • Garm fight.
    • Gold icon looks like a silver icon.
    • "Craft an item" quest.
    In progress:
    • Quest items get stuck in the inventory after 1.4.40.
    Up next:
    • Sometimes Devastate doesn’t trigger.
    • Some abilities are not resuming auto-attack after usage:
      • Devastate
      • Rapid Fire
      • Death From Above
      • Blizzard
      • Singularity
      • Frost Beam
      • Frost Nova
      • Immolate
      • Time Warp
      • Blink
      • Traps
    • Hide the trials hint ‘Defeat enemies as fast as you can’ after a few seconds.

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
    Hide the trials hint ‘Defeat enemies as fast as you can’ after a few seconds.
    I like this fix

Comment

Originally posted by Romme View Post

I like this fix
      Second this lol
      Mobile only
      FERO GUSO NODI 9475
      • Max trial currently complete 103
      • 1200 ish cl
      • Elementals- ELR mage (Gold runner)
      • Zerg - Shield warrior
      • ZergBH - BH stalker (Xp runner)

Comment

Quest items get stuck in the inventory after 1.4.40.
        As per email: case # 1120 - clarifying, I'm still on 1.4.40, 42 not available for me yet...

In 1.4.38 when you have a quest to collect items, like in Break Their Bow, when you collect the Deadwood Splinter it goes into the inventory and then disappears about a second later. So there's no item in inventory, but the count is updated, and the quest works fine - still with the "count reset on restart bug" (maybe Tin Man, or some one else can confirm...)

With 1.4.40, this no longer happens. This items collected stays in inventory until you turn in the quest, when all of them are removed.

I can't remember when the "auto remove after pickup" was added, but do remember I managed to crashed the game because of it once:
        - picked up item
        - open inventory straight away
        - select the quest item
        - game crashed - maybe because the code tried to remove it when I had it selected I sent in a crash log, sorry can't remember when.

No big deal, current behaviour is just back to how it was anyway... But does reintroduce the whole, quest items stuck, if players turn in the quest on a different Hero...

Existing, "tracking reset after game restart" is still there. As you can see by the timestamp of the screenshots, I still have the 1 item in inventory, but quest tracker shows 0/15.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

This is somewhat related but skills such as mag trap and blink are not triggering when user draws them on mobile. It generally requires another draw to work. The skill is not on cooldown and user can see the feedback on the screen with the skill’s text right below the drawn symbol but the skill is not cast.

There’s 2 skills I know of and possibly more:
          Mag Trap
          Blink

might be a correlation between skills have have multiple charges and don’t have a global cooldown

Comment

• Brian Canterbury
            Brian Canterbury commented
            Editing a comment
            This happens to me often with all skills on mage. Time warp, paradox, singularity, blink. Will show the symbol and the skill name but nothing happens. Its the cause of a lot of deaths

The hero is deleted now, but for a short while on one of my heroes, the count of the number of quests on the bottom left button was 1 more than how many active quests were actually in the journal. I never did figure that one out. I wonder if it was related to any stuck quest items in the inventory? But I don't recall having any on that hero.

Comment

Here's a bit of a newbie question related to game versions. I play almost exclusively on pc but I use my tablet during "bathroom time" and take advantage of getting gems from a few ad boxes. Both games are on 1.4.38. I imagine that when the new version comes out of beta, that there'll be a little while at least, before it hits pc. Is there an issue if they're not on the same version, or I wonder if I should delay updating the tablet til pc is on the same version.

Comment

Originally posted by mikiek20001 View Post
              "bathroom time"
              Dont tell me its shower

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf86PL View Post

Dont tell me its shower
                hehehehe...nope, my tablet is not water resistant...lol

Comment

Unless you are on beta list your tablet won't update to new version until it's released to all platforms. If you put beta on tablet you could encounter syncing issues between it and PC. I can't see into future, but from past experience of having beta on tablet and not PC, I had to make separate account to play both beta and non-beta versions. PC wouldn't sync with beta version. However, I am presently playing with 1.4.38 on PC and 1.4.40 on tablet and phone and syncing between hasn't been a problem. I'm about to upgrade to 1.4.42 beta on tablet so we'll see if syncs with PC version.

Comment

Originally posted by mikiek20001 View Post
                    Here's a bit of a newbie question related to game versions. I play almost exclusively on pc but I use my tablet during "bathroom time" and take advantage of getting gems from a few ad boxes. Both games are on 1.4.38. I imagine that when the new version comes out of beta, that there'll be a little while at least, before it hits pc. Is there an issue if they're not on the same version, or I wonder if I should delay updating the tablet til pc is on the same version.
                    The only time there is an issue syncing between different platforms and/or versions, even when the Android version is beta, is when the profile format is updated. As long as the profile is not updated to a new version, you are warned when this is happening, then you will not have a problem switching between platforms/versions. Someone usually says very quickly when there is a profile update along with a new version.

Go have fun playing.

RockDoc A device will update as soon as the update is available if auto-updating is enabled, which is the default. The new versions for each platform type do not all come along simultaneously. Recently the iOS version lagged by several days. I believe I have seen comments that the Amazon release is frequently behind the others.

This is all about regular versions. Beta versions, which are only available for Android, you have to go out of your way to get. If someone is worried about syncing between different platforms? Stay away from the beta is my advice.
                    Last edited by Tin Man; 01-18-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

The only time there is an issue syncing between different platforms and/or versions, even when the Android version is beta, is when the profile format is updated. As long as the profile is not updated to a new version, you are warned when this is happening, then you will not have a problem switching between platforms/versions. Someone usually says very quickly when there is a profile update along with a new version.

Go have fun playing.

RockDoc A device will update as soon as the update is available if auto-updating is enabled, which is the default. The new versions for each platform type do not all come along simultaneously. Recently the iOS version lagged by several days. I believe I have seen comments that the Amazon release is frequently behind the others.

This is all about regular versions. Beta versions, which are only available for Android, you have to go out of your way to get. If someone is worried about syncing between different platforms? Stay away from the beta is my advice.
                      thanks very much for the info...

Comment

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                        Unless you are on beta list your tablet won't update to new version until it's released to all platforms. If you put beta on tablet you could encounter syncing issues between it and PC. I can't see into future, but from past experience of having beta on tablet and not PC, I had to make separate account to play both beta and non-beta versions. PC wouldn't sync with beta version. However, I am presently playing with 1.4.38 on PC and 1.4.40 on tablet and phone and syncing between hasn't been a problem. I'm about to upgrade to 1.4.42 beta on tablet so we'll see if syncs with PC version.
                        thanks very much...

Comment

Fixed:
                          • Random spawn point removes quest NPCs.
                          This is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                          X