Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB BRONZE #6 - Final Leaderboards

Heroes, here are the final leaderboards for ANB Bronze #6

I'm also going to post all ranks in a text table format below.

Enjoy the rewards! Hope you had a great time playing this event and have reached your personal goals.

Medals were sent.

It took this long to send out rewards and post leaderboards because we've improved our cheat detection systems. More info here.

You will also notice that we've added ranks 250, 500 and 1000 to better help you determine how close you were to reaching your desired ranks/rewards.

I am blown away at how large the drop-off is to the top places for mages. Is this because there are such fewer mages in ANB than the other two classes?

It is pretty crazy to me that to get in the top 1000, mages only needed to get past trial 69. Anyone else have thoughts on this? Maybe I'm the crazy one...?

Comment

• strngtn
      strngtn commented
      Editing a comment
      The numbers of W/M/BH in last Gold ANB: 4k/3k/3k.

regardless of Silencing working as advertised, Garm is broken for hi-spec mages, and there's a much bigger potential reward for playing either of the other classes.

When you see results like this, you know something's broken.

Comment

Based on LBs at end of Bronze ANB there were 3055 mages out of 10539 players. That means mages made up just under 1/3 of the total Bronze ANB participants, so a fairly even distribution. I think the big drop you see reflects how much harder it is for mages, especially low level mages to advance with respect to warriors and BHs at the same level.

In last Gold ANB I got a warrior to 1364 CL, clearing T110 in the 8 hr time frame. In this Bronze ANB I also got mage to 1364 CL, but only made it to T100 in the 12 hr time frame. In both ANBs my goals were to get to T110 to get the 2 CTs, but I just couldn't get there with my mage even though I had 4 more hours to do so. Yeah my playing sucks, but that's not the point.
      I play all 3 hero classes on my account and in regular game play my mage struggles to clear T110+ levels that my warriors and BH blow right through. So I think that mages are inherently weaker than both warrior and BH.

In fact based on results above, where the top mage was #23 overall and finished at least 6 levels below top warrior and BH, it is pretty obvious that mages can't be as competitive at the same high trial levels as warrior and BHs.

Comment

• Jraggun
        Jraggun commented
        Editing a comment
        Why is it so much more difficult for mages? I have one of each character type but i never play my mage because I find the other two more fun. Maybe fun actually means easier...?

Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
      Based on LBs at end of Bronze ANB there were 3055 mages out of 10539 players. That means mages made up just under 1/3 of the total Bronze ANB participants, so a fairly even distribution. I think the big drop you see reflects how much harder it is for mages, especially low level mages to advance with respect to warriors and BHs at the same level.

In last Gold ANB I got a warrior to 1364 CL, clearing T110 in the 8 hr time frame. In this Bronze ANB I also got mage to 1364 CL, but only made it to T100 in the 12 hr time frame. In both ANBs my goals were to get to T110 to get the 2 CTs, but I just couldn't get there with my mage even though I had 4 more hours to do so. Yeah my playing sucks, but that's not the point.
      I play all 3 hero classes on my account and in regular game play my mage struggles to clear T110+ levels that my warriors and BH blow right through. So I think that mages are inherently weaker than both warrior and BH.

In fact based on results above, where the top mage was #23 overall and finished at least 6 levels below top warrior and BH, it is pretty obvious that mages can't be as competitive at the same high trial levels as warrior and BHs.
      I think partly because senior mages don't get past the Garm, should they be missing the mage player?

Comment

Looking at this table I would say the difference is between warrior and the other two classes. Between #5 - #100, Mage and BH are basically going hand in hand, while warrior is always ahead by at least 10 trials.
        Last edited by Calin Chc; 09-01-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Dani, thank you for posting the thresholds for all the ranking rewards. The information is appreciated.
          My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
          All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

• LodWig
            LodWig commented
            Editing a comment
            I second that. (Although, being a data hoarder, I would love to see all top 1000 LBs...)

• Tin Man
            Tin Man commented
            Editing a comment
            LodWig Being a greedy little bastard. Huh?
        Working...
        X