SEASON #4 Final Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEASON #4 Final Leaderboards

Heroes, here are the final leaderboards from our fourth Season!

Enjoy the rewards! Hope you had a great time playing this season and you have reached your personal goals. Good luck in Season 5!

Medals were sent!

Congrats to everyone on their s4 rewards!

Comment

When I first started playing this game, I hoped one day to earn ANY medal. I made the top 250 in this season. I feel accomplished lol. The "challenger" title is satisfying

Thanks for the post Liana-Daniela! I love that you post the results for us to see.

As Romme said, congrats to everyone!

Comment

Woot ... 96 on mage. Moved up a few spots from where I ended.

Comment

Yes, moved up 5-7 positions to #33 BH. Also, 21 places better than season 3. I guess I can call it progress. I just wonder how long I can keep this up, starting to feel a bit tired. Congratulations to everyone!

Comment

• RAFERS102
            RAFERS102 commented
            Editing a comment
            Know your pain, 3 years in and I am pretty broken.

• Calin Chc
            Calin Chc commented
            Editing a comment
            Couldn't have said it better. I love the game, but, after 2+ years, constant grinding takes its toll.

Originally posted by Calin Chc View Post
          I just wonder how long I can keep this up, starting to feel a bit tired.
          3 years here, same boat. I literally stop playing after hitting the maximum reward in ANB. In this Bronze I used less than half of the allocated time (6/12 hours) to get the last Glory reward, hoping that something exciting will come in the near future and I will have the necessary resources to try it out.

What's more, I only like BH and it's been ~2 years now that we've been stuck with Stalker. I can get the TL 130 glory with CL1000ish and then back to Dailies until the next ANB or patch.
          Really disappointed that the new BH set is mediocre...
          I'm assuming that the Dev was wrong.

Comment

• Travesty
            Travesty commented
            Editing a comment
            Be careful what you wish for.

A new BH meta will likely invalidate all the hard work most BH players put into their current CT'd gear; something that would surely be unpopular with thousands of players, especially those who spent actual money (on value packs, etc) to obtain their CT'd gear.

Although some players have unused CTs waiting for the next meta the majority of players don't. I'd imagine many of those unhappy players would vote with their feet.

Well, at least there's a 'new exciting feature' and maybe it will be something that everyone can actually be excited about.

• Calin Chc
            Calin Chc commented
            Editing a comment
            Travesty Well said...for sure I won't have the strength to start all over again, if Stalker lvl 77 becomes useless. I needed more than one year to get all the items to lvl77 with CT applied(I just got the last one last week in ANB). Doing the same amount of grinding one more time is not an option, so I might have to quit for good. But again, that's just me and my painful hands.

• Montresor
            Montresor commented
            Editing a comment
            Travesty you mean like mages / arcanist? ironically, it wasn't even the new set that took its place.

So the top 250 players earn rewards per event. The top 250 players earn rewards for the season as well. Correct?

Comment

• Calin Chc
            Calin Chc commented
            Editing a comment
            There are events with rewards even for top 500(maybe even top 1000, don't remember). But yes, seasons bring medals too, just like ANB events.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            The top 1,000 ranked players receive medals for Seasons. The top 1k receive medals for ANB Bronze, top 500 for Silver, and top 250 for Gold.
        Working...
        X