Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB BRONZE #8 Final Leaderboards

Heroes, here are the final leaderboards for ANB Bronze #8

Enjoy the rewards! Hope you had a great time playing this event and have reached your personal goals.

Medals were already sent.

My mage...Rank #22. Oooyea!
    Last edited by Antonio Masia; 02-05-2021, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice finish Confratz on your top 25 ?

• Antonio Masia
      Antonio Masia commented
      Editing a comment
      yes my first top 25! unfortunately i will not be able to finish silver anb due to connection problems .. but objective 2 celestial essence completed. Gg boiz

252 gems spent with BH. F8nished 63th. My best position s9 far ever!
    name:turgeonii

Comment

i finish 243 i guess and get 3 medals 250-500-1000 thank u mam.

Comment

Weird...I was sure to get some medals this time (as I was on the last three events...), but again, nothing.

Anyway, congrats to the winners. :-)

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Wich position did you end up?

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Trial 93 8n 9:35 is the 1000th position so you need to have did better then this to got 1 medal!

In Bronze, I've finished above Trial 110.

Comment

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you ch3ck your mail with non anb toon?

• MaSaNRW
          MaSaNRW commented
          Editing a comment
          Bingo!
          Using another hero, the rewards of Bronze were in my mailbox! Didn't know that hint, thanks a lot!

• Turgeon
          Turgeon commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha np it happen to me earlier

Bounty Hunter rank 17 baby, a personal best! AND, all done while hanging with the nerdy kid... the humble & UNnecessarily nerfed Magnetic Trap. Let the "in crowd" stroke their Smoke Screen filled egos.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ANB Bronze BH 17.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	123.5 KB ID:	192128
        Last edited by DethStrike; 02-06-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• UmbraDei
          UmbraDei commented
          Editing a comment
          Mag Trap 4 life!

• DethStrike
          DethStrike commented
          Editing a comment
          UmbraDei There's my mag trap homie! I've seen you speaking about the risk reward, vs safety factor, and it's so true. It's also kind of a savior in some ways, in its ability to consolidate damage, and eliminate desired targets more easily. I was crushed by the nerf, especially as it was not even meta. And yeah, Mags for life. I was staging a silent boycott of its various nerf and effectiveness reduction, and played both my first Mage on my account, and the first Warrior I've ever played on my friend's account.

#FreeMagTrap #SmokescreenandMirrors #WakeupMaggie #MeandMyBobbyMagee

I'll find the one post that I expressed my Mags love the most egregiously on, lol

Oh! and congrats on your ANB run! I saw that 50 death slugfest vs Tl 155 Kara you pulled out, you're a national hero for that.
          Long live Mag Trap
          The Mag Trap is dead
          Last edited by DethStrike; 02-10-2021, 11:36 PM.

• LonesomeCrow1963
          LonesomeCrow1963 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was checking out your gear after I ran out of time. I used MT for around a year before I switched to SS. Cant seem to get the hang of it anymore. My toon is Hanibal.

UmbraDei If this doesn't get me approved for the Mag Trap lovers hall of fame, or institutionalized, I don't know what will.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-release-notes

And my prize possession itself...
        Not much a Celestial even does for this natural beauty... I might have to do it anyway for love and memes

Click image for larger version  Name:	Mag trap BOM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	147.9 KB ID:	192528
        Last edited by DethStrike; 02-10-2021, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          I think that this post answered my question about whether or not your ANB had a BoM for Magnetic Trap. Congrats on your high finish!

• Eternium2020
          Eternium2020 commented
          Editing a comment
          fire damage for trap to increase its damage?

• DethStrike
          DethStrike commented
          Editing a comment
          For Mag trap, also counts as an explosion when it triggers, when that keyword is applicable regarding damage modification. The Frozen Trap is Frost damage however. The only source of non-mage frost damage.... so useful lol. The single sources crack me up. Like Arcane Bolts being a client and the President of Arcane Damage industries. Why? Wait singularity, that's perfect... nope. I remember I just kept looking for the other source of arcane damage when I first started playing. My brain couln't process an entire damage specialization category for a very limited application spell, range etc.
          Last edited by DethStrike; 02-11-2021, 03:40 AM.

Ozymandius You know, you would think that was the case, but I checked the dates to verify, and that BOM picture was taken 2 days after the ANB's conclusion. I was feeling emotional about the then recent Mag trap nerf, and cried about it all over the forums. I had more MOT's and essences than ever, and wanted to try mixing Havoc & Demo pieces in with Stalker, so I get fire damage going and keep Mag trap in the rotation. That gorgeous BOM of awesomeness just happened in the process of crafting most of that gear she's wearing. Besides you can see the stats are high rolls, but not celestial level.

If I'm not mistaken the bracers I wore for the tournament were level 75 or 76 of the Explosive Shot variety. Which is utterly pointless on the damage chart. I just use BOM's to progress through predicted 72's and 73's in the crafting bag. About 1 of 4-5 guesses is wrong (a small sacrifice IMO for the material savings), and that's how we got to wear those for a few days lol. I celestialed a pair of 77 Stalker Pants (FINALLY) in that ANB, and I bel;ieve my 4th -77 Malice.
        Last edited by DethStrike; 02-11-2021, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Congrats to all who made the cut and achieved their goals. For me, I am glad to make the table for the first time.

Comment

Working...
          X