Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why we are calling these things that are still extant an exploit? If it is usable and the devs allow it then by that virtue, it is a legitimate strategy. Now I wish someone would release some notes on how to get the most out of these builds. If people are too scared to post them, please send them my way and I will post them on here and other platforms.

Comment

As far as I know demmo and weapons explore were fixed in the new version. Lodwig and Umbradei already test it. The real question is why Devs are still keeping those players on LB and why they are waiting with restarting LB. Lstab already prove by clearing TL 202 that player using demmo/havoc must be removed from last season lb and from the current one as well. He actually prove that clearing TL 177 with stalker is possible only with old version which means that players cleared 170+ last season were using the the weapons and trinkets exploit.
      Last edited by Hegemony; 04-21-2021, 04:37 PM.

Comment

And just to refresh your memories I'm posting this screenshot...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Hegemony; 04-21-2021, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210411-200524.png
Views:	313
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	196277Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210411-200518.png
Views:	311
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	196278

Comment

• adolf_2003
            adolf_2003 commented
            Editing a comment
            this makes real sense.

How long usually in between anb events? I'd like to know so collect gems be prepared all that

Comment

Originally posted by DNA FANTASYFOOTBALL View Post
            How long usually in between anb events? I'd like to know so collect gems be prepared all that
            Gold will start Friday as far as we know.

Comment

Thanks so provably shouldn't have blown through 600 gems last night. Lol

Comment

• Nhat
                Nhat commented
                Editing a comment
                It's kinda rare to be spending Gems outside of ANB nowadays... Stash, char slots, and maybe some end of season push stuff... otherwise it's all in ANBs...

I think the devs did the right thing resetting the lb. Very encouraging to see. I have just purchased the season pass

Comment

• UmbraDei
                UmbraDei commented
                Editing a comment
                Same here, restarted my gem subscription!

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Took my first one last week with extra storage First time investing real money in the game. Hope the dev will use it for good thing haha

This is good news to to the community. Now we can play the game without hassle.

Comment

What happens after gold for the rest of the season? Is there one more event before the end and start of the new season

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                  Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The plan is to start War Supplies on Friday, then another cycle of ANB on the 21st.

What is war supplies

Comment

An event...see the link for some milestones.
                  Its only up for 3 days. But I dont really know what to do. Did trials with two heros no update at the counters.
                  Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 05-04-2021, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X