X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB BRONZE #10 Final Leaderboards

Heroes, here are the final leaderboards for ANB Bronze #10

Enjoy the rewards! Hope you had a great time playing this event and have reached your personal goals.

Medals were already sent.

57. BH. Wooot real near of top 50.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      What you mean st7ntsmith? U think ive used 5000 gem ? Travis. If you have time. Could you check how much gem ive spent in this bronze anb. If you have spare time. There isno rush.

• papa jim
      papa jim commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe you misunderstood the comment, where you spent 500 gems he has spent 5000 on his 55 bh.

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha yes youre true papa jim. Ive reread and thats what he mean haha

I noticed the significant decrease in participants every event, last bronze mages are just 2.8k~, at first maybe because of the end of the season but now even the ongoing silver, now still below 3k.
    Last edited by Benedicto; 06-11-2021, 03:09 AM.

Comment

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe the summer temperature. Give less time to play.

Several of the more recognizable mages are playing other classes this silver and unfortunately others have not participated for months. They still occasionally visit us on discord.

Comment

Do I get medals if i reach top500 warrior ranking (i got 485 or something)? Or do i need top500 global rank for medals? I did not receive any medals ?

Comment

silver awards medals for finishing in top 500 in each class, if you dual class the higher ranked character i s the only one that counts. anb medals generally are sent about a week after the event ends.

Comment

papa jim thanks

Comment

Working...
          X