Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travis | Support Mgr. hello, i would like to know that can i login back in ios right when event end? Or have to wait new patch release?
    thanks in advance..

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      If you install this apk, your profile will be locked out of other platforms until the build goes live. There is at least one more alpha build coming, then it will go through beta before going live. The ANB event that is running in this build is not an indicator of when the alpha will be complete.

• VnHoan
      VnHoan commented
      Editing a comment
      Travis thanks for your response. You mean one more alpha test and anb to be released before go live, so how about season pass bank and medal? Should we receive as normal?

the description looks like buffs at random. without comprehension. the entire test ends with reading the description. there is still no balance of sets. Class: warrior
    and no feedback is visible. it is unclear whether adjustments will be made to the balancing of sets. the meaning of testing? see if the new skill is working or not working? programmers could(should) do this as well
    Last edited by Shy; 08-27-2021, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
      BH
      I'm not sure about boosting Explosive Shot and Tracer Ammo.
      It will further enhance the Stalker/Sniper build already using Explosive Shot for Molten belt. Then Explosive Shot will be the only thing in the meta. The boosts to the Havoc set sound great. Let's see what the testers find out.

Mage
      Arcanist needs a boost separate from perma-SOFT mechanics.
      In fact, having to fight in two different states would make the class more interesting.
      I don't know why the decrease in SOFT dmg reduction; Arcanist defense is very weak already.
      I think it doesnt matter, because damage from stalker is from snipe dot, just 1% from ES

Comment

I'm sorry devs, but these changes won't be the right path if you really want to please new and old players. I just came back to see if anything makes me push to play again, but it seems that the things we wanted is still ignored. I may be harsh but these changes were "irrelevant", "useless" and "going to the opposite direction". Who still remember when they removed ads and promised to make alternatives to gain some more gems? Anybody still hoping for the fourth class that was hinted few years ago? And the new jewelry crafting system? These can't help anything to break the single meta builds, the imbalance between sets has still a wide gap. My hopes died in this beautiful game, it's heartbreaking where and how still long will this is going through.

Comment

No new class, no nerf on the skill, set is still unbanlance of each class. Only major improvement was the buffs on each class.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback and reports. The team is working on implementing the feedback and fixing the bugs you guys have reported.

Comment

• Heikki Gross
            Heikki Gross commented
            Editing a comment
            But what about your feedback to our questions?
            Is this the Arena balance patch?

• limai
            limai commented
            Editing a comment
            apprentice vestments 6 pieces don not have any change . it is only a joke

In next alpha test, i would like to recommend that some set which have to use glory to open should be free during anb test, because for new player, not enough glory, they cant test and give a feedback. All will be cost again when anb end.
          thanks for reading.

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            +1 running alpha on a somewhat new account, so options are limited to using e-boxes to craft an Epic gear set.

[*]Juggernaut’s Battlegear 2 pieces set bonus - Frenzy now increases Critical Damage by 100% per application, stacking up to 5 times, instead of increasing Critical Rating. [*]Fury Battlegear 6 pieces set bonus - Using Charge or Leap now also increases the Warrior’s Power by 500 for 6 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.

don't see the the indicators of these two buffs during battle, also don't feel they are genuinely activated.

Comment

Lets give devs some sort of appreciation for their effort to improve the game. I always see unlikely comments here about complaints & whining. If they do nothing, blah blah blah, now that they're making some improvement, blah blah blah. Why not just quit & play something you like.

Comment

• Hegemony
            Hegemony commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly mate go and play candy crush and stop comment.

• Heikki Gross
            Heikki Gross commented
            Editing a comment
            If their effort would improve the game, the the appreciation would follow. So far the planned changes will not improve the game, at least not from the parts majority of the community is expecting. The posts here, written by vet players, are not complaints or whining, but constructive criticism. The initial fault was made by the devs, for not giving a sound reasoning for each change. Instead they are trying to sell us a turd sandwich as a gourmet burger and they dressed it over with a fake ANB, so everyone would take a bite and understand that its a turd after all.

If they had come and said, hey guys, all those changes are for improving Arena play, we would have been unhappy about it, but we would also say, that those make a lot of sense, but why are you destroying Pve with it? And people, who are not interested in arena, would have not upgraded their profile to alpha.

We as vet players do not quit and play something else, for some random bad design decisions. We are not going to give up the passion we have for this game and the time we have sinked into it. Instead we are trying to get some reason through to the devs.

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude, these are veteran players with legitimate feedback about issues with the changes that are falling short of the goal of creating balance between gear sets. Many of the new "buffs" are not panning out in actual game play, so players are trying to point out areas that still need improvement.

Another useless update that will add new bugs ...

Comment

For BH, especially for Havoc set, i think it is really good improvement. Both for killing mobs and boss. About demo set, i have no chance to test with full legendary set, so i dont know how it going. But i think problem with demo set is which ability to be used. Understand that bomb is fire damage, so we can use heatseeker and mag trap, but to kill boss, we should use lethal shot to get 500% more damage, but the abilities dont help anything.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you actually tried out the BH Havoc set in the alpha? The ideas sound good, but too many of the new buffs have not really measured up. I am running a Fury Warrior in the ANB event, and thus far I am not seeing any improvements. Still hoping to dual class over to try Havoc, but thus far I am not really seeing anything to get excited about in actual game play.

• VnHoan
              VnHoan commented
              Editing a comment
              Ozymandius yes, i played anb test with fully Havoc set to the end. I did not buy more exp boost, so i stop at champ pv about 1400, and with havoc set + fire lily i completed tl 130 in 9 minute. The damage deft is lesser than Stalker build with cr and cd.

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              VnHoan Thanks for the info. Sorry to hear that it is not competitive with Stalker. I need to grind some more materials and gold before a switch over to BH. Got a late start and then wasted a lot of time trying to figure out why I cannot make in-game purchases. I am stuck with only around 1k gems and running out of time on this event. Maybe next time...

Red (Developer) Welcome back,hope this update will Make Eternium great again.

Comment

Too bad I cannot test, I’m on apple.

I only play shield warrior, and the boosts will definately help, but I don’t see any top 100 rankings in my future for now. It will however make a shield warrior easier to get to a decent trial level in AnB for shure.

The 25% boost on shield block will definately make the puzzle that is shield warrior stat distribution more doable, so that’s a very welcome boost, as are the damage boosts for shield slam and deadly throw.

A problem that still remains though, is the 2 piece defender bonus that gives healing with jump, charge and battle rage. Those are skills that don’t really suit a shield warrior all that good. Since shield block and deadly throw are allmost mandatory for a shield warrior, that last skillslot usually goes to a mob type skill (whirlwind or shockwave). In short the bonus isn’t that useful. Could it be changed? Maybe a small chance of a healing orb with any attack or any skill? Or change the skills that proc it to more useful skills for a shield warrior? Or change the bonus entirely?

I really feel like you are on the right path with the changes for shield warrior, and it’s just a question of fiddling with the numbers a bit. Only that 2 piece defender bonus needs something done to it.
              mobile (Apple) player - shield enthousiast - Heavily suffering from butter fingers

SchilKardy - main Fire Lilly Shield Warrior - Trial 143

Comment

• Turgeon
                Turgeon commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah the 2 piece set bonus of defender could be like adding 200 armor to the shield

good afternoon. is the approximate release date of the next test version already known? and it will only fix the bugs found, or there will also be changes to the balancing

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                Editing a comment
                The plan is to have another alpha build ready this week. The build will address bugs and feedback.

• Shy
                Shy commented
                Editing a comment
                Where?)

I have 3 additional and simple suggestions, while you are at it:

1. Time Warp.

A simple but very effective change would help to make the skill more desirable on various builds and also in arena. Increase the range of the aura to be a bit wider than the attack range of any mob. Meaning that they will get the debuff shortly before they start to attack.
              That change would not affect any damage output of any build, but it would add a lot of defence.

In arena it would challenge blink as a skill, if it had that defensive buff.

In Trials it would help SCR and ARC builds a lot.
              The issue what we currently have, with the debuff, is that you need to be really close to have it added. Moving close to a mob pack, to the get the benefit, is not a smart move, because they will start attacking you way earlier than the debuff hits.

On bosses, the current range is the most annoying. Being so fragile, you want to be as far as possible, but yet close enough to still get the debuff, so while attacking at max range of Arc Lightining, the debuff is not added, step a bit closer and its there. Bosses seems to have a different width of the hitbox as well, so that makes it even more tedious.

I understand that it had to have smaller range earlier, when you could keep it up all the time, now there is a guaranteed downtime for it, so it would be fair to compensate it with the range.

2. Rylocke's Deflector

Change the bonus on Rylocke's - remove the proc, because block mechanism is a proc already, so its a double proc. Increase the damage output to match the items we have nowdays. I'd say 10-20K % of weapon damage total. That would make this shield a viable option beside Encrypted shield.

3. Rune of the Storm

Make the enchant available also for offhand items, such as shields and tomes. It adds a worthy alternative to the obfuscation and might even create a situation where you want to have different ones for different bosses.

Comment

• Heikki Gross
                Heikki Gross commented
                Editing a comment
                Even if the damage of the shield gets boosted, all that block rating will not be worth it to get near 3600. So it is still double proc.

• Kardinaal
                Kardinaal commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the problems of shield warriors . Needing to stack block on top of everything else is a puzzle yes. But encrypted shield also needs blockrate to proc no? I at least can’t get a solid shield up with it at base block.

• TheExorcist
                TheExorcist commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't remember if I ever used a ryclocke for any of my shield warrior
            Working...
            X