Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just something I remembered and maybe you will still have time to implement it into the next alpha, or beta

Belt of Igniters on Mage

The fire build lags behind Beam and that is, because the damage output is lacking. I have 2 different versions what could be done.

1. Change the damage modifier on the belt, so that each stack increased to the mob, will increase the damage, start from 500% and each stack added will increase it by 50% weapon damage. So at 20 stacks it is 1500% weapon damage and so on. - This is the change what would differentiate the build from beam, you would be rewarded greatly for building up the stacks, fireball would be a must for the build for the metor and a great dynamic would emerge. Shoud I thermal or build some more? Maybe even a pure dot version would win, where you just keep building the stacks and let the dot do its job. No thermal. Maybe we would even see a build with Fireball/AL - Immolate / time warp / DFA

2. Increase the damage modifier from 500% weapon damage to 1000% or 1500% - this is an easy change, I would welcome it, but its not as cool as the first one, this owuld just be a beam build with different skills. Everyone would still use mainly thermal for the big damage and this being a fire build, it will still feel like a saddle on a pig.

In terms of farming XP, both changes would have same outcome and they would bring it back to the competition with beam.

Comment

Ok when we will get the update guys? Question for any of the people responsible about that. It's been more than 4 days since the season started.

Comment

• Bouba
        Bouba commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry .... You'll have time to catch up

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Soon : )

Where's the update? I'm tired of losing 20gem a day.

Comment

How to solved the daily quest "Not the Bridged Again” it wont finish.

Comment

• papa jim
          papa jim commented
          Editing a comment
          No one has a solution/workaround, a bug, waiting for a fix in alpha 2

• Ozymandius
          Ozymandius commented
          Editing a comment
          The fastest solution is:

1. Buy a DeLoren
          2. Build a flux capacitor to convert it into a time machine.
          3. Travel into the future a couple of weeks.
          4. Download the new version of the game.
          5. Travel back to the present and post the updated version for the rest of us.

Hope that helps!

• Bouba
          Bouba commented
          Editing a comment
          or travel back in time just before you installe the alpha .....

Problem is deloreans are a bit scarce these days, best to visit bill or Ted and make a phone call !

Comment

No fix for AR? Easiest thing in the world to get right. Le sigh.

Comment

Closed Beta version 1.5.71 is now available.
            Download links for APKs.
            32bit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BMz...w?usp=drivesdk
            64bit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LbK...w?usp=drivesdk

Thank you all for your feedback, as usual it proved very valuable for fixing and balancing the game. Please keep it coming.

Release notes:
            • Tracer Ammo now properly increase Explosive Shot damage by an additional 12%
            • Fury 6 pieces and Juggernaut 2-set bonuses are now shown in the hero buff list
            • Fixed a bug causing Cosmic Ripple to deal no damage
            • Fixed a bug causing Belt of Arcane Shielding to upgrade erratically
            • Optimized the visual effects and logic for the Stormcaller mage set to reduce lag when fighting hordes of monsters
            • Arcanist damage reduction increased in PvE
            • Increased Shockwave damage from bleed to 20x
            • Warrior innate armor gain per level increased to 120 from 60. Warrior passive HP increased by 30%, up from 20%
            • Moved the damage reduction effect from the Event Horizon to the Lightning Struck debuff
            • Radius of Cosmic Ripple has been greatly increased (tripled)
            • Greatly increased the radius at which Time Warp affects enemies
            • Demolitionist 2 set bonus: chance to proc the sticky bombs has been increased to 75/minute.
            • Demolitionist 6 set bonus: now also increases the damage of Explosive Shot
            • Havoc 4 set bonus: damage increased to 200%, up from 100%
            • Havoc 6 set bonus: number of missiles increased to 9
            • Arcanist 6 set bonus damage reduction increased to 80% in PvE and reduced to 60% in PvP
            • Arcanist 6 set bonus damage increase raised to 400% in PvE and reduced to 100% in PvP
            • Arcanist 2 set bonus increased to 200% in PvE
            • Cosmic Ripple damage type is now Arcane
            • Defender 2 set bonus is now also triggered by Whirlwind
            • Defender 4 set bonus: damage increased to 400%
            • Defender 6 set bonus: now 100% of block rating is gained as power (up from 50%)
            • Blackguard Armaments set bonus: the trigger threshold is now 50%.
            • Fixed the "Not a bridge again" quest
            Have fun.

PS: The changes will go live next week after a final review.
            LE: Correct links to 1.5.71 updated.

Comment

• bojck
              bojck commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh great, a lot of good-looking mage updates here!

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Woah thnk very good new for shield warrior! I cant wait to try it out Go make this beta run fix the bug and release it. Thnk so much

• Benedicto
              Benedicto commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't wait for the open beta but can still manage my temptation lol

Correct links to 1.5.71 updated.

Comment

• Ozymandius
              Ozymandius commented
              Editing a comment
              Success, the new version 1.5.71 installed. Please keep working on the bug that is keeping alpha players from being able to purchase season pass.
              Last edited by Ozymandius; 09-09-2021, 07:49 PM.

Verified I have the latest but still can't complete Quartermaster. Related to having book in inventory already?

Comment

• Bouba
              Bouba commented
              Editing a comment
              Same ... Tried with a toon without books and no difference.
              No quartermaster at all after clearing all the mobs and no book dropped

• papa jim
              papa jim commented
              Editing a comment
              Same as before I can find the quartermaster but it doesn't complete that part of the quest

Something I would like to see addressed but isn't mentioned in the notes for this release: the starting placement in trials can still be unusable. got placed in a position i couldn't move out of, behind a tree on the wrong side of a narrow gap. I opened a portal and it was unreachable, off the map. This isn't as big of a deal in season but during an ANB is it a very frustrating way to lose time.

Comment

• Fixed the "Not a bridge again" quest
              not fixed

Comment

Quest not fixed.......

Comment

Does anyone look to see what other people posted right above them?

Comment

• Vapours
                    Vapours commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes. But it's beta testing. Hence some user configurations may work and some may not. The aim is to give the developers useful feedback on which work (mine is posted earlier) and which do not.

Now now
                  1. After carefully reading the Dev notes above
                  2. Feedback from Arin who do this "alpha testing thing? anybody else??

​​​​​I can't just totally abandon "my lover for years" can I? erm. Well. We'll see later how good is this new development on my:

SHIELD WARRIOR (At the moment rest at Trial 141. If not for my DW who assist my SW by beatin Kara at 14O, Trial 139 is the final destination for my whirlwind shield warrior I'm afraid)

Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-10-2021, 12:14 AM.
                  New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
                  PURIST Mobile user

Comment

My bad - sorry, Fury 6x Power boost showing and working... base hit 500, boosted to around 700... forgot the requirement to actually cast Charge/Leap...
                    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                    X