X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium Coming Soon on Steam

Greetings,

As some of you may already know, we are very excited about launching our game on the Steam platform. With this latest development we hope to open access to the game for new players and grow our community. The game will be available on Steam on October 11, with cross-platform profile synchronization enabled from the start.

We need your support to make the game more visible to new players once we release it.
    For that, we kindly ask you to visit the game page on Steam and Add it to your wishlist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	steam_wishlist.jpg
Views:	1174
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	203139

Visit Eternium Steam page

To follow the game or add it to your wishlist you will need to create a Steam account if you do not have one already. We know account creation is not pleasant for anyone, but it only takes a few minutes and on the bright side you will gain access to a platform full of amazing games.

We thank you for supporting the game the way you do. Let us know what you think.

PS: Last but not least, I would like to answer a question about balancing the game between mobile players and PC players.
    With the influx of new PC players it has become even more urgent to separate the leaderboards between mobile and PC/Emulator players.
    We would have preferred to reduce the competitive advantage of superior input methods available on PC through careful gameplay balancing, but that's probably an impossible task.
    The short answer is "yes, we will use separate leaderboards for PC and mobiles during competitive events". In that regard, I would like to start a separate thread to discuss what we have in mind and how to best implement such a separation.

All good news this month, Adrian. Thanks for this also.

Comment

"yes, we will use separate leaderboards for PC and mobiles during competitive events"
      Best news I've heard since I started playing Eternium.

Comment

Am I still dreaming? Wow looking forward to this change!

Comment

Vry good new. Thnk adrian. Can i add to wishlist even if i dont have pc!?

Comment

Originally posted by Turgeon View Post
            Vry good new. Thnk adrian. Can i add to wishlist even if i dont have pc!?
            Of course! And many, many thanks!

Comment

It say on steam website that eternium is gonna be for the 11 october. Quite fast. Good job dev

Comment

I'm literally crying while reading this. Thank you so much for this great news!

Comment

Hope the LB seperation plan will come true soon !!

Comment

Awesome news! I will sign up for the wishlist today. Looking forward to the continued development of the game.

Comment

Done!

Looking forward to the discussion thread on LB separation, happy to help closing all possible loopholes that might exist.

Comment

Done! Even if I'm mobile player. Looking forward too see this game improved. Really exited about the separate LBs.

Great job Devs. Thanks

Comment

Done -
                          Noticed it listed Windows 7 as platform - was this actually retrofitted to Windows 7 ?

Thank you Dev Team!

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                            Editing a comment
                            AFAIK, no "retrofitting" is required. The only reason it's not already available for Win7 is because the M$ Store deprecated Win7 as a supported platform.

Any word on porting the game to Unreal since that was supposedly the next major game upgrade, after the Arena was introduced? It's been teased from devs for more than year! Will it coincide with move to Steam platform or be relegated to the perpetual "coming soon" status?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                            Editing a comment
                            The current Eternium game will probably not make it to Unreal. If we ever make a sequel, it would probably be 100% online (server side) and done on Unreal.

• Teebs
                            Teebs commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am guessing no.

That seems kinda risky to do both the UE port and the Steam release on / about the same day (3'ish weeks away?) ...

• davidz
                            davidz commented
                            Editing a comment
                            To get really big, the game has to go online and support real time online fighting. It will be very exciting to watch Romme vs Arin, or Romme and Arin vs Kara. I think they can beat Kara at TL 200.

Great news! If one plays the same account on both mobile and desktop, will one get two ranks and rewards on each board?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                            Editing a comment
                            No. Details will be included in the thread about splitting LBs when Adrian starts that discussion.

• Romme
                            Romme commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Perfect!
                        Working...
                        X