X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian (Developer) View Post
    ...I would like to start a separate thread to discuss what we have in mind and how to best implement such a separation.
    Am definitely looking forward to this thread

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    replied
    Done!
    Thanks for considering to separate the LB
    we are looking forward to this update

Leave a comment:

• Arnold Fernandez
    replied
    Glad to hear that news. How about the replacement in the removal of ads for source of gems, any update on that? We are still looking forward to this since you included it in the patch notes when ad boxes were removed.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect!

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    To get really big, the game has to go online and support real time online fighting. It will be very exciting to watch Romme vs Arin, or Romme and Arin vs Kara. I think they can beat Kara at TL 200.

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    I am guessing no.

That seems kinda risky to do both the UE port and the Steam release on / about the same day (3'ish weeks away?) ...

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    AFAIK, no "retrofitting" is required. The only reason it's not already available for Win7 is because the M$ Store deprecated Win7 as a supported platform.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    The current Eternium game will probably not make it to Unreal. If we ever make a sequel, it would probably be 100% online (server side) and done on Unreal.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    No. Details will be included in the thread about splitting LBs when Adrian starts that discussion.

• davidz
    replied
    Great news! If one plays the same account on both mobile and desktop, will one get two ranks and rewards on each board?

Leave a comment:

• RockDoc
    replied
    Any word on porting the game to Unreal since that was supposedly the next major game upgrade, after the Arena was introduced? It's been teased from devs for more than year! Will it coincide with move to Steam platform or be relegated to the perpetual "coming soon" status?

Leave a comment:

• chessmaster58
    replied
    Done -
    Noticed it listed Windows 7 as platform - was this actually retrofitted to Windows 7 ?

Thank you Dev Team!

Leave a comment:

• Hegemony
    replied
    Done! Even if I'm mobile player. Looking forward too see this game improved. Really exited about the separate LBs.

Great job Devs. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• UmbraDei
    replied
    Done!

Looking forward to the discussion thread on LB separation, happy to help closing all possible loopholes that might exist.

Leave a comment:

• Ozymandius
    replied
    Awesome news! I will sign up for the wishlist today. Looking forward to the continued development of the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X