X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riccardo
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Travis of corse I know. But it is taking a lot of time this time. I'm quite sure to got medals, but I wondering myself if it's worth it. Thanks

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Moriarty And are you using mobile or PC? My understanding is that with the exception of some super-talented players like Romme and Heikki Gross, to name a few, a majority of the top LB spots are taken up by PC players.

More powerful CPUs apparently equals more damage.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    davidz The MMOs are definitely more P2W than this game, but there's still lots to do even if you don't want to spend.

The worlds are much more detailed, immersive and expansive, and there's more interaction with other players. It's really a very different animal from Eternium, and both games have their own benefits and attractions.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    The MMO can take a lot of time or money from you… it’s infinite. Eternium is quite controllable on the other hand.

• Kristoff
    commented on 's reply
    Using warrior on mobile, I played less than three hours this past ANB Gold and cleared TL 130 without much difficulty by reforging my 6 Fury XP farming gear. I also put XP on all my ephemeral jewelry. I was at around 1500 CL.

Many times, if you can't clear higher TLs, it's a combination of the wrong gear stats and not enough CLs. Do you prioritize XP farming? The majority of my 2+ hours of play time was XP farming using the 200% XP boosters provided during the event, with just 30 minutes or so devoted to pushing to TL 130.

Back when I was competing more seriously, I would use up 4.5 to 5 hours for XP farming and 1.5 to 1 hour for pushing, hitting around 1900 CLs for ANB Gold, 2000 CLs for Silver, and 2,100+ CLs for Bronze. My highest achievement was rank 51 in an ANB Gold.

I found the XP grind a real chore, though, so now I do the bare minimum to reach TL 130 and snag all the glory, and if I'm feeling particularly lazy or have no time, I just grab the celestials. You can easily clear TL 110 with less than 1000 CLs. I've done it with only 700 to 800 CLs.

Not sure if I'll ever go back to using up all the event time, especially now that I got sucked into the new Immortal MMO.

• davidz
    commented on 's reply
    What class do you use? I use warrior and it’s quit easy to get to 140… but I can’t imagine how those top players get 158.
    Last edited by davidz; 06-03-2022, 12:48 AM.

• StGeorge688
    commented on 's reply
    If you are playing on a mobile device, that is pretty much the limit. I spent 10,000 gems once and reached 138. So I just stop at 120 until the last day, then decided if I want to waste resources and gems to go higher. I started a new account and was in master league by the second ANB. I use ANB to get boosts and CTs. If I happen to earn a metal, bonus but I do not push anymore except reforge experience into whatever comes up with 20min left.
    Last edited by StGeorge688; 06-02-2022, 11:43 PM.

• Moriarity
    replied
    Maybe I'm just a really bad player but in each ANB I can match or exceed the equipment and stats of the top ten and never get much past level 130. This is starting to feel like a carnival game buying softballs to knock down the bottles.

Leave a comment:

• Bali_Lenni
    replied
    Silly Question...

Could this work:

* Make the association key\sign LB herobound , just like the Ct's _ if a hero clears a trial ANB/season @106 say or above with kb/mp then that hero is PC Leaderboard bound, but is still completely free to switch platforms
    (either a] this lock goes beyond season like CTs or b] TLs are reset at least ten TL downwards at the beginning of new season)
    _ that way everyone gets to choose themselves if they want a mobile only hero and which one, downside: choice would have to be made for existing heroes, but if well advertised in advance, could that be an acceptable compromise ?

Leave a comment:

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    This is why I do cross-platform play.

I have a pokey Amazon tablet which I like to do basic stuff with (run story / gold farming / xp farming / crafting) and then push with my PC. Personally, I would much rather be shoved into the PC LB AND be able to do x-platform.

A sub-$100 decade-old PC is way better (for me) than my sub-$100 tablet.

... ktb

• Raingold
    replied
    If I understand correctly, the use of an external keyboard on any device is the dividing line between PC and mobile classification for the LB split.
    If that's true, I'm mystified. I play mobile only. My tablet shows 19 fps in trials, sometimes worse, rarely better.

Many discussions indicate high fps is a competitive advantage. I see vids on YouTube of Eternium trial defeats showing 60 fps.

Using a cruddy micro keyboard would put me in competition on the PC LB, is that right? Thanks for any insights.

Leave a comment:

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    Tin Man ,

"the threshold triggers are very active. [outside of ANB] "

Point taken (and made).

I get the sense the ANB Veterency Split applies to few people on the Forum though. It is a nice perk for early players - and I grant the Devs leeway in creating a more inviting atmosphere for new players. Because the result of gaining a medal in a lower league means a high likelihood of moving up prevents too much camping in the lower leagues. You can't really camp in the lower leagues and then also advance too much. It becomes kind of self-defeating (it seems to me anyway!)

... ktb

• Teebs
    commented on 's reply
    There wasn't anyone in the Top 100 who didn't move up.

You can't just sit at the lower league and collect a bunch of GLORIOUS medals.

Everyone who got 2 Medals of Glory (equivalent to 30 Power) moved all the way into the Master League

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...l-leaderboards

... ktb
    Last edited by Teebs; 04-30-2022, 04:41 PM.

• lefkal
    replied
    it seems to me a very good idea to separate the leaderboards, agree as a new player

Leave a comment:

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    Teebs The season leaderboard is not split like ANB leaderboards. However, have your regular heroes beat TL 120+ on the season leaderboard or when no leaderboard is active and your heroes will then be placed in the Master league. The splits are not evident outside of ANBs but the threshold triggers are very active.
Working...
X