Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze 12 planned and Season extended

News:
    • Bronze 12 is planned to start on Saturday (Oct. 30). "Planned" being the key word.
    • The team found and fixed an issue that prevented some players from submitting new scores to the Season LB.
    • In order to avoid the Season ending during Bronze 12 and to give the players affected by the above issue a chance to compete, the end of the Season will be extended to Tuesday, Nov. 9.

Wat a relief
    I'm a bit late startin the season
    My accumulate gems now 7k ( 6.5 somethin at the bank) all 13 K
    A week more? Well I can still create a hero or two & continuously runnin for the 5 star ( want to achieve the 10 K bank accumulate for heaven's sake)
    Thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-29-2021, 12:11 AM.
    New Season:

Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:40 min
    PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Will we be able to use the weapons or armors crafted in bronze for this season?

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have already pushed your season hero to their maximum trial, you could conceivably have a shot a moving up. Unless you are replacing a level 71 weapon, however, I would not expect to get that much of a boost.

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m very close to kill garm but I’ve been extremely unlucky in crafting lately. Just need that tiny boosting for some seconds faster.

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Well then, best of luck to you! I just had to reforge movement speed onto my Havoc pants in order to beat Garm at TL149. At that level, even the blue circle can't save you if Garm lands a direct hit. Totally feel your pain...

Is it started yet? I don’t see any bronze.

Comment

• davidz
        davidz commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it after upgrade. Need to open the app to see upgrade. That’s an apple bog!

Not seeing anb or an upgrade in apple store

Comment

• Turgeon
        Turgeon commented
        Editing a comment
        In app store click the image then youll see the update

Here is the way to make update appear
      Attached Files

Comment

If not using any of the usual app stores, search for "Eternium_1.5.79.apk" and download (apkcombo worked for me this time, apkpure not latest version yet)...
        Backyard FireLily (gloriosa superba)

Comment

Hi
          Any idea if we could ever play the ANB via fire tablets??How long will it take to be able to update the game on Amazon devices?

Comment

• Teebs
            Teebs commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazon Fire seems typically a day or so after other platform updates. I feel your pain (though I also play on Windows - which was updated in time). Hopefully will be out today

Amazon can be 4 or 5 days behind the other platforms, that is why I sideload google then go back to the amazon store when it finally shows up.

Comment

Hi, am new to the forum and ANB bronze was my first ANB. Has anyone received the medals for ANB bronze 12? Usually how long will it takes to know the results? Thanks!

Comment

• Kardinaal
              Kardinaal commented
              Editing a comment
              Both season and Anb leaderboards are still being checked for cheaters. How long that takes kind of depends on what exploits and bugs are in the current game software people might abuse, so hard to tell really. As someone waiting for my very first medal myself I feel your pain. But every cheater they find means we all move up one spot towards the top.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
              Travis | Support Mgr. commented
              Editing a comment
              ^This^. With the leaderboards being split, the devs have 3 times more data to comb through. They are working to automate the process to make processing go much faster.

That's good to know! Waiting on my first few medals myself but was actually beginning to think that I'd perhaps read the leaderboard positions wrong. Can't think why anyone would cheat though, unless they're handing out big cash prizes that I haven't heard about lol

Comment

Working...
            X