Silver 12 planned and Season 9 delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver 12 planned and Season 9 delayed

• ANB Silver 12 is planned for tomorrow. The LB will be split the same as it was for Bronze 12 (3 tiers based on max Trial completed for the account).
    • The start of Season 9 will be delayed at least 1 week while the team continues work on splitting the LBs based on platform.

Thnk travis

Comment

LB split really a good idea.The split gives new players a greater sense of accomplishment.but i suggest every league can be split as:
      • Contender League - max defeated trial level < 90
      • Veteran League - max defeated trial level < 130
      • Master League - max defeated trial level >= 130
      • At last ANB Bronze.
      • Contender League - 3399 players
      • Veteran League - 1876 players
      • Master League - 3396 players
      • A mature game need to be
      • Contender League - 50% players
      • Veteran League - 30% players
      • Master League - 20% players
      • so i think players under 90 are all new players.There is no need to distinguish between them.90-130 are players who know how to play Eternium,but don't have good skills of push trials.>130 are the master players.

Comment

楼上牛逼

Comment

Originally posted by LStab View Post
          LB split really a good idea.The split gives new players a greater sense of accomplishment.but i suggest every league can be split as:
          • Contender League - max defeated trial level < 90
          • Veteran League - max defeated trial level < 130
          • Master League - max defeated trial level >= 130
          • At last ANB Bronze.
          • Contender League - 3399 players
          • Veteran League - 1876 players
          • Master League - 3396 players
          • A mature game need to be
          • Contender League - 50% players
          • Veteran League - 30% players
          • Master League - 20% players
          • so i think players under 90 are all new players.There is no need to distinguish between them.90-130 are players who know how to play Eternium,but don't have good skills of push trials.>130 are the master players.
          I agree. TL 100 is too low for Master League. I fell into that category during bronze, and I could have earned far more medals (as a beginner) had I been in Veteran or Contender. Now I'm going to be stuck competing with veteran players and hindered by my lack of medals.

Comment

• papa jim
            papa jim commented
            Editing a comment
            competing is based on your knowledge and skill not medals https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...als-are-medals

• Kardinaal
            Kardinaal commented
            Editing a comment
            He means that he would have stayed below tl100 so he could have taken the nr1 spot competing with the newbs and picking up a better medal way easier.

Competing for fancy medals with the big boys is way harder .

• Turgeon
            Turgeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Can they got a red medal in these lower league? Never got one alrdy. Ill be crying if someone said me yes

już tyle gram,,a nie zdobyłam ani jednego medalu jak to zrobić? Myślę że,,,coś nie tak robię czy coś,,,,

Comment

the types of medal/awards has been a topic of recent discussion, awarding all the same across the 3 leagues would be a bad idea but the awards/prizes in bronze and silver have reportedly been the same, although no one has yet received anything, perhaps they are figuring this out. . If that continues through gold then those people who strived for years to earn a red will rightfully feel slighted. Adrians' original post said that were considering different levels for each league, let's hope they get it implemented.
            Last edited by papa jim; 11-23-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• papa jim
              papa jim commented
              Editing a comment
              Awards should have been determined and in place before the split. Already bronze and silver, bronze was already expansive, top 1000, so not so bad. Silver and gold all the same, no way. For newbies maybe some extra chests or glory. Help them play.

• Teebs
              Teebs commented
              Editing a comment
              I have seen some discussion on the discord where players are intentionally trying to stay in that zone between getting medals and not advancing veterancy.

I think that gaining a medal in a lower veterancy league should automatically move you into the next league up regardless of whether you have met the Trial level of that league.

• Turgeon
              Turgeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya but if they could get a red medal by being noobie. I want to become newbie too.
          Working...
          X