X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5.89 Release Notes

1.5.89 is currently in beta.
    • Fixed a bug causing memory leaks.
    • Fixed a crash happening when opening the store for players having expired event heroes.
    • Participating in A New Beginning events now requires ending all of the previous events.
    • Various bug-fixing.

ANB Gold this week?
    And how's LB split going?
    Still working on?

Comment

Originally posted by Travis | Support Mgr. View Post
      1.5.89 is currently in beta.
      • Participating in A New Beginning events now requires ending all of the previous events.
      I'm trying to understand this bullet. Does this mean no more dual-classing or is this referencing something different?
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Travis | Support Mgr. commented
        Editing a comment
        What Tin Man said. This bullet refers to heroes from expired events.

Will Gold ANB start while 1.5.89 is still in beta or after its general release? Just curious! ?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        1.5.89 is getting rolled out on all platforms today.

And here I am just playing the resurrection game, Artemis just keeps coming back...over and over and over! LOL

Comment

• Ozymandius
        Ozymandius commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here, I probably only use the same 2 or 3 names over and over again. Artemis is one of my favorites.

Is there a schedule for ANB on 2022

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
        Editing a comment
        There isn't an official schedule, but the cycle typically goes: Bronze>Silver>War Supplies>Gold, with a week off here and there to accommodate the season ending or beta builds.

Well hello fellow huntress!

Also, it occurred to me this morning that TinMan's collection could qualify for an episode of Hoarders.

Comment

Maybe organize an intervention for him?
        Although he may need therapy after having to eliminate all those offspring!
        Last edited by RockDoc; 04-01-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• mxb
          mxb commented
          Editing a comment
          I was thinking along the same lines, but then, it's the Tin Man, who but the Tin Man can overcome the Tin Man?

Does this mean that, assuming I started this Gold ANB in .84 and created an ANB character while I had other Event Heroes - that this will prevent me from being able to play my current active ANB Gold Hero until I 'End Event' for those previous ones?

Also - does updating on one platform lock out the ability to play on an other (Amazon Fire updates are notoriously slow)?

... KTB

Comment

• LodWig
          LodWig commented
          Editing a comment
          (Copying here the answer I made to you on Discord, for the benefit of anyone else interested.)

I have started the event with 1.5.84 on my iPad, with auto-update off. But then I switched to my iPhone, on which I had auto-update on (yeah now it's off...), so the profile was loaded and saved with 1.5.89. Back to my iPad, the profile was reloaded with 1.5.84 without a hitch, and I can play my toons.

Fitting room flash back, very slow in the game

Comment

Is it just me, or is this new update buggier than a house full of termites?

The game keeps crashing at random times when I just tap the screen in the town.

Comment

• WarriorSeven
          WarriorSeven commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not seeing that kind of issue, but I do see a definite lag when a new story or trial level starts.

Will the arcane spell be strengthened?

Comment

Witam Wszystkich...DanielZłoteSerce

Comment

Working...
          X