Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold 14 starts today!

Title.

You do not have to upgrade to .89 nor end previous events in order to play Gold #14.

The .89 is still not available to my Windows machine.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Not updating to .89 and not having to clear old event heroes go hand in hand. Anyone running .89 will have to end old event heroes before being able to create a Gold 14 hero. Once .89 is available on all platforms, it will be forced.

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      So, the moral of the story is hurry up and create your Gold #14 hero before they force the mass murder of event heroes!

You can, currently, still have the old events active and start Gold #14. Start cooking your abilities before taking the time to clear out your old ANBs.

Ha! Ha! I was thinking that the new version memo was some sort of April fools joke when the ANB opened up unexpectedly!

I am still running version .84 on Steam, since I did not see an update when I tried my Windows account.

Comment

Let get is on...… since I'm already on master league all i can do is to push harder than ever, goal this event at top 250 for a newbie on free to play.... good luck to all of you and have fun!!! cookin' time

Comment

Working...
      X