ANB #14 Final Leaderboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ANB #14 Final Leaderboards

Heroes, here are the final leaderboards for ANB #14.

Enjoy the rewards! Hope you had a great time playing this event and have reached your personal goals.

I dunno wat to say Since joining this lovely game
    this is the first time my ranking is under top 50
    Master Gold League
    It's a shield warrior I'm afraid
    Thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-23-2022, 04:23 AM.
    ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
    PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• WarriorSeven
      WarriorSeven commented
      Editing a comment
      That's just awesome! And you have spent a considerable amount of time, effort, and research to prove the Shield Warrior is a viable contender in any League. Inspiring!

So kind of you Warrior Seven for the comment, encouragement etc I'm a shield warrior lover
    Now would I recommend it to be played?
    for fun: please do
    For trial advancement? To be honest? Maybe not. hihi
    For years shield warrior is the black sheep among warriors build. It is as simple as that

Addition:

Are they any shield warrior? I can't seems to find any I'm afraid. At the moment am I the only shield warrior left.

hv a nice day sir
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 04-25-2022, 02:00 AM.
    ANB Silver #15 Mage Trial 131
    PURIST Mobile user

Comment

• Gargos
      Gargos commented
      Editing a comment
      I enjoyed playing sword and shield when I first started the game, and it seems a purer form of warrior (if that makes sense). I took my lvl 77 encrypted shield out for an attempt at tl 139 on my main. Shield slam passive, cleaver, and 4wl 2f gear. It was certainly impressive in toughness and recovery, and I didn't die, but it proved too slow. With full legendary Defender gear I think it will still be a good build. The shield is too good not to use

Still new to this and I'm confused; I was in (I think) bronze league contender and I know I made it in the top 250 so I thought I got a medal for that but I don't see it anywhere. Am I wrong about how it works?

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Medals take a week or so to get sent out. Gargos, your Medal of Heroism was sent on April 21st, but it looks like you opened the message on one device, then switched devices or closed the game before collecting the medal. Once my admin tools are back up and running, I'll re-send the message.

• Gargos
      Gargos commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Travis. I often switch between Android and iPad, must've missed it. I'm surprised medals were sent during the Bronze.

• draythomas
      draythomas commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Travis, now I hope I am right that I did medal (I had surgery Friday so I lost track of the event but I think I did), been messing with my main doing stuff I can do one armed (like crafting because it was shoulder surgery). Thanks for the info you are very helpful.

Hi, I guess the season and anb bronze medals werde already sent? I have t got any medals yet from the two events... Thank you for your help!

Comment

• DaEx
      DaEx commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Travis!

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      It turns out I was mistaken. The medals I saw when I did a spot check were from Gold 14. Medals for Bronze 15 and Spring 2022 have NOT gone out yet.

• DaEx
      DaEx commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, thanks for your Feedback!

H i Travis,

re: your message, my code is TAHO PUMU TAYE 7265

Just saw the notification.

Comment

Working...
    X