X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tin Man
    commented on 's reply
    A very small part of Greenland? Cape Verde?

Four hours ahead of EDT would be places like Mauritania and Mali and any other places that are at UTC without observing any form of daylight savings time, that counts out Greenwich.

In all serious, I wanted to remind about what they said when they introduced the revamped Act II. Players were a bit miffed that they redesigned Act II rather than fix bugs. Players were told that the Act II redesign was artwork only and did not require contributions from the developers, may be using the wrong term here.

Well, they were obviously wrong because, as you have indicated, the revamped Act II introduced all sorts of new headaches. So much for only being artwork changes.

• StGeorge688
    replied
    I just wish that they would fix some of the bugs that have been plaguing the game for years. Since they added this weird PvP, they have introduced other bugs that have nothing to do with PvP. Then they change ACT II and introduce more bugs. Rather than spending the time on ACT II they should have written ACT V . Try to play ACT II with only pick up armor.and reduced CL points, don't die else get stuck somewhere in never never land. It seems that every release I find a bug in the first 5 minutes. I did at one time report bugs years ago but it is just a waste of time. I know Tavis does his best but it seems he is the only one. I would enjoy the game more it they just stop development on this platform and fix the existing bugs. I will wait for the new platform without complaint of no new content, just fix the existing bugs so that this version is playable without having to abort the level. I do not even use the armory anymore without trepidation that game will crash. Still haven't fixed the memory leak that has been there for as long as I remember. It is not very hard to write a small bit of code to clean up the sand box every once in awhile. A little bit of code will point you to where your stacks are overflowing. Just write some inline assembly if you have to.

At the top "This is a sticky topic" that is the sad truth

And where it that is 4 hours ahead of EST.
    Last edited by StGeorge688; 08-14-2022, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StGeorge688
    commented on 's reply
    Did the rest just fell over. LOL

• StGeorge688
    commented on 's reply
    I have so many CT's I am using them on 76's and 75's because they are taking up to much space. I am cutting my ANB's down to every other Bronze.

• StGeorge688
    commented on 's reply
    I was just thinking of that a few days ago. Has it been that long?

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    When an Unreal port was mentioned in the past, it was done so prematurely. We were excited that an engineer with some Unreal experience joined the team. Now, almost the entire team has dedicated a portion of their time to this next gen stuff (the rest of their time remaining on Eternium), so real progress is being made.

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    Think I have learnt with this game that progress means, "expect somthing this decade". To be honest that isn't for wrong, game was created in 2014 and some things happened in that decade. Now we are anther decade on, we can expect some things from 2022-2030. Probably some colour changes or a new sound.

• Jose Sarmento
    commented on 's reply
    "Because work has actually started on the project and progress is being made. "

So WTF happened between October 2018 and now, Unreal-wise?

If "progress is being made", why not wait for said progress to *actually produce some viewable output* before putting your foot in your mouth?

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    Is there a ball pack date for a release? Do the devs / company need a go fund me page creating? Just spitballing what might hasten the process.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Because work has actually started on the project and progress is being made.

• RAFERS102
    commented on 's reply
    If Diablo was not a consideration, why generate an announcement with pretty much no information in the 1st place? Diablo would have actually explained the originating post. Now I don't know what purpose it actually serves.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Despite the timing, Diablo wasn't a consideration when this announcement was made.

• RAFERS102
    replied
    So another season looms and no real insight into the future of the game. This kind of backs up my comment earlier on about the timing of the CEO's announcement. All smoke and mirrors whilst Diablo wad being released. RIP eternium.

Leave a comment:

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    commented on 's reply
    Spot on. Thanks.

• CarnivorousDeathParrot.2
    replied
    I think the only real announcement here is that there won't be any more developments/fixes for Eternium.

Instead, they seem to want us to somehow stick around while looking foward to some "Eternium 2" game. . . and then have us put money and time into that all over again - it won't happen.
    The Eternium community got screwed over with bad decisions way too many times.

. . .and that is IF they manage to release it within a year or two. With what team? Can't even fix basic stuff. . .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X