Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eternium Update: New Summer Season is Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eternium Update: New Summer Season is Here!

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. We’re excited to announce that we've successfully concluded our very first "Survive the Land" event, and it was a resounding success thanks to the fantastic participation from our community.

What's New? For this season specifically, we're thrilled to introduce some significant enhancements to enrich your gaming experience:
    • Harvestite Spirit Stone: A newly crafted Spiritstone that is a game-changer for those who love to farm. It not only boosts your XP and Gold but also increases your movement speed, making your gaming sessions more productive and exciting.
    • Manastim Out: With the addition of this new Spirtstone, Manastim will be removed out of rotation. Will we see it come back? I'm not sure... but if you want or need the benefit of reduced cooldowns, be sure to check out the newly designed Xagan companion!
    • Serpent’s Embrace Legacy Item: Designed specifically for our Bounty Hunter players, this new Legacy Item will significantly enhance your poison attacks, adding a deadly edge to your arsenal.

Survive the Land Feedback and Continuous Improvement The feedback we received for our inaugural new event was awesome! We are already in development on improvements and enhancements for the next StL event. Here are some key points you've highlighted:
    • Better drop rates for Unique items
    • Better quality jewelry drops
    • Ability to access Enchantments
    • Allow items to be salvaged

Future Plans Looking ahead, we have exciting plans for more events and features that we believe will further enhance your adventures. Stay tuned for updates, and be sure to try out the new Harvestite and Serpent’s Embrace in your next gaming session.

Thank you once again for your continued support and enthusiasm. Your active participation makes all of this possible, and we’re thrilled to be on this journey with you.

Warm regards,
    ​Josh and the Eternium team

Good job team. I really enjoyed the new event and looking forward for the next.

Comment

I also enjoyed winning it

But yes, good job. It was a breath of fresh air and with those planned changes will be even more fun.

Comment

Working...
      X