Game balancing provisional notes for game update 1.2.55 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
    We are expecting to release the beta this week.
    I'm sorry if this isn't the right way to do it, I'm totally new at this forum and game. but I'd like to make a suggestion for a summoner/necromancer type class in the future, that would be extremely amazing!
    22nd September 2017

Comment

Not the first time somebody suggests it. The next character is most likely to be a support class though.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
        Not the first time somebody suggests it. The next character is most likely to be a support class though.
        I'd love to see that, if only because it will mean that a shift is occurring to more varied types of play including the need for different types to make parties.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post

They've learnt everything in D2, including the stash...unfortunately
          No they didn't. One of the last changes they made in D2 was to get rid of the iron maiden curse from oblivion knights. Yet Eternium has reflect...

Comment

Why has the beta program on google play deleted, i was a part of it for like 2 months but i got removed too. Whens the beta releasing? I dont have any problem but pls just tell the date cause im checking the playstore every hour nowadays. Take your time and give us a good beta and sorry for my grammer im not too fluent in typing.
            Last edited by Subhchatu; 10-02-2017, 05:43 AM. Reason: Spellings
            SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Subhchatu View Post
              Why has the beta program on google play deleted, i was a part of it for like 2 months but i got removed too. Whens the beta releasing? I dont have any problem but pls just tell the date cause im checking the playstore every hour nowadays. Take your time and give us a good beta and sorry for my grammer im not too fluent in typing.
              Seems like the beta option has been taken out for everybody. It might be restored once beta is ready.
              HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post

Seems like the beta option has been taken out for everybody. It might be restored once beta is ready.
                I thougth it was a bug or they had enough tester, even i wish the beta option gets restored asap
                SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Subhchatu View Post

I thougth it was a bug or they had enough tester, even i wish the beta option gets restored asap
                  Or they may have started beta already without us? (closed beta)
                  HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post

Or they may have started beta already without us? (closed beta)
                    That would be a quite a pain cause we'll have to wait for the live version and its like months away
                    SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

I saw beta disappear,so I'm guessing they've hit some issues.If beta was running we would know it on these forums..I hope it gets sorted soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindfear View Post
                        I saw beta disappear,so I'm guessing they've hit some issues.If beta was running we would know it on these forums..I hope it gets sorted soon.
                        Not necessarily - Closed Beta or Alpha as the case may be will normally have a private forum.
                        RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

They wouldn't announce an Open Beta and then knee-jerk into a Closed one. That would be just mean.

The "bad" thing is that right now we're in a bit of a limbo... even grinding Trials for gear loses much of its appeal, since the beta also (supposedly) brings better quality drops.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post
                            The "bad" thing is that right now we're in a bit of a limbo... even grinding Trials for gear loses much of its appeal, since the beta also (supposedly) brings better quality drops.
                            I'm taking the opportunity to grind stars for other heroes

WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

orangutan.png
                              As we slowly turn blue with bated breath for the beta, a couple of statements of the obvious to ameliorate the tenterhooks...
                              1. Software development is not unlike weaving a 3-dimensional web, with astronomical lines of code & mind-boggling interlinkages. Updates are like pulling at a thread here & a thread there. The procedure is so delicate that if not done precisely, the whole web may unravel.
                              2. As a designer, Red could have asked for "pulling a certain critical thread" that would have led to unforeseen (& undesirable) consequences elsewhere. Been there, done that...
                              3. Artists cannot be rushed...
                              4. And, given that all of this is FREE of cost, I would like to ask the developers only one Q: "How can I help?"
                              Cheers to Dream Primers & may God bless!

Comment

Originally posted by Prakash Bebington View Post
                                orangutan.png
                                As we slowly turn blue with bated breath for the beta, a couple of statements of the obvious to ameliorate the tenterhooks...
                                1. Software development is not unlike weaving a 3-dimensional web, with astronomical lines of code & mind-boggling interlinkages. Updates are like pulling at a thread here & a thread there. The procedure is so delicate that if not done precisely, the whole web may unravel.
                                2. As a designer, Red could have asked for "pulling a certain critical thread" that would have led to unforeseen (& undesirable) consequences elsewhere. Been there, done that...
                                3. Artists cannot be rushed...
                                4. And, given that all of this is FREE of cost, I would like to ask the developers only one Q: "How can I help?"

Cheers to Dream Primers & may God bless!
                                Well, the closed beta is (finally!) on! To subscribe for it, go here and follow the instructions: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...eta-for-1-2-56

Comment

Working...
                                X