Join the Android Closed Beta for 1.2.56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post

I'm currently trying freeze, time stop, blink. Running around to avoid his attacks. Just not skillful enough to get it right yet. But ill get his butt. I'm playing mage.
    Did you try the new Death From Above? How strong is a 24 stack strike?
    HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Technical:
      Android 6.0 on Honor 6 phone. Game loads faster and runs smoother than previous version. Received Error 503 yesterday when trying to view Leaderboard for BH only; however, today this worked perfectly.

Gameplay:
      Love the new boss graphics! Leaderboards are compelling to beat higher Trial levels. The new boss mechanics that kick in somewhere after lvl 30 definitely require some strategy. Imo, having to think a bit more makes the game more interesting. I ran a few trials with my CL 334 Mage, Warrior and BH without making any changes to their current gear, ability or CL setup. All three cleared the early levels easily and quickly. The Trial progression system was nice. All three classes struggled once the higher level boss mechanics kicked in.

Rewards:
      I ran 5-6 trials with each class. The XP improvements and gemstones are a huge plus! I have recieved several set pieces, but no Legendaries thus far.

Overall:
      Great work! It will take some time to find new strategies that are efficient and effective with respect to the bosses and ability changes. The slower cooldown times on my Mage impacted my current strategy the most.

Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by QuickBen View Post
        Technical:
        Android 6.0 on Honor 6 phone. Game loads faster and runs smoother than previous version. Received Error 503 yesterday when trying to view Leaderboard for BH only; however, today this worked perfectly.

Gameplay:
        Love the new boss graphics! Leaderboards are compelling to beat higher Trial levels. The new boss mechanics that kick in somewhere after lvl 30 definitely require some strategy. Imo, having to think a bit more makes the game more interesting. I ran a few trials with my CL 334 Mage, Warrior and BH without making any changes to their current gear, ability or CL setup. All three cleared the early levels easily and quickly. The Trial progression system was nice. All three classes struggled once the higher level boss mechanics kicked in.

Rewards:
        I ran 5-6 trials with each class. The XP improvements and gemstones are a huge plus! I have recieved several set pieces, but no Legendaries thus far.

Overall:
        Great work! It will take some time to find new strategies that are efficient and effective with respect to the bosses and ability changes. The slower cooldown times on my Mage impacted my current strategy the most.

Good stuff!

So you are saying that drop rate is indeed better at beta?

How about the stats changes?

- Innate Passives - How is it? Any noticeable boost?
        - Haste - Did your attack speed go up or down on beta?
        - Block, parry, and dodge - how are these on beta?
        - Ability Rate - the formula for cool down reduction was altered. Did it improve yours overall?

Class specific feedback:

Warrior
        - ???

Mage - ???

Bounty Hunter - ???
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

charging my phone.but I have played the broken dragon.and a few trials.tbd is much better,you need to move more now.the trials are good and smooth.and then elban turned up.now you really got be animated to take him down.I like the chsllange even though I didn't survive first encounter.the leaderboard and its stats are nice to look at.with a little more details. I'll post issues if and when I come across them,but so far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post

So you are saying that drop rate is indeed better at beta?

How about the stats changes?

- Innate Passives - How is it? Any noticeable boost?
            - Haste - Did your attack speed go up or down on beta?
            - Block, parry, and dodge - how are these on beta?
            - Ability Rate - the formula for cool down reduction was altered. Did it improve yours overall?

Class specific feedback:

Warrior
            - ???

Mage - ???

Bounty Hunter - ???
            I played an hour or so last night which left me with a great first impression regarding the gameplay. IIMO the most important aspect of any game is its "fun factor" and the new update equated to more fun for me. It was not enough time though to look much at any specifics. I was simply running around having fun.

Regarding Rewards: Several aspects were very noticable: More XP. Cconsistant number of gear/gemstone drops. And, the gear that did drop was more relevant containing set items and usefull stats. However, I just did a few runs on each class at sub Trail 50 level. Therefore, I can't say anything regarding Legendary items.

Comment

Originally posted by QuickBen View Post
              However, I just did a few runs on each class at sub Trail 50 level. Therefore, I can't say anything regarding Legendary items.

hmmm. I suspect beta is going to be harder for newer players to get gear. It is starting to look like you need Legendary gear to get to the levels where Legendary gear has a decent chance to drop. Can't say I am in hurry to try beta unless I hear otherwise.

Comment

I just tried beta, it was awesome.
                the game is working faster and flawlessly, the leaderboard is awesome and obviously led is at the top. I have just tried tbd for now and it was superb. His attacks were better and he has got more firepower but i didn't feel the new encounter (same like before). My trials were resetted as claimed. I didn't get any better gear than normal but i have just tried once. I didn't get much of playtime right now but once i am free ill try the trials and post my views
                Also i felt that my attack was a lot stronger an I was able to one-shot enemy with abolts , i think its because of the innate passive.
                Last edited by Subhchatu; 10-03-2017, 09:31 AM.
                SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Great update.
                  l'm playing with mage, and got my damage increased from 92k to 192 k with the update. Toughthness was 202k down to 172k and recovery down from 52 to 36 k +for the same gear set). Atk speed up to 5.48, it was about 3.03.
                  Now I have to move alot against bosses and I hate that as I play on smartphone. Other thing, niw that the CD don't affect munions any more, I can no longer synchronize Votex and DFA, vortex take 6 seconds more then dfa to cooldown

Comment

For those not in BETA and would like to see the leaderboard and how the new Elban fight can watch this video here... enjoy!

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
                    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
                    Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
                    Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

I was part of the open the beta. When the closed beta shifts to the open beta, will the previous beta link (https://play.google.com/apps/testing...mageandminions) work, or will there be a new link?
                      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

He is a lider! 99 trial warrior

King of Android play
                        NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Now THAT was tongue-in-cheek! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                            He is a lider! 99 trial warrior
                            That was awesome gameplay, watched it.

Comment

Why doesn't my game show leaderboards?

Comment

I just tried the beta. Did they actually remove the 30% chance cooldown refresh on snipe for bounty hunter? I can't seem to refresh mine. Everything else is awesome especially the skill reworks of Bosses. Good Job.

Comment

Working...
                                X