Join the Android Closed Beta for 1.2.56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
    Yet, it is the class obliterating through trials (without taking into account the BH from Led).
    Because more people play warrior... How is that not self understood? We always tell new players who come and ask which class you play that they should play warrior.

Comment

The exp gain on the higher trials is just awesome. So far I've not found any bugs to report
      Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

I've leveled from 545 to almost 555 by grinding up trials. I could go further than where I am, but it would require perfect jewelry and, until the "jewelry bug post-beta" gets solved; I rather not craft any . Also, the gemstone drop is quite decent (IMO way better than TBD). In addition to that, running TBD with a warrior is not even close as fast as it was before the beta (as BR has been fixed) so I can see trials 70-80 as a potential grinding spot for the future.

I am loving the changes pretty much, fighting bosses actually require some extent of skill with the warrior. I yet need to gear up my BH with a decent stalker set (gonna start burning keys latter) to climb up on her trial ladder.
        Last edited by hades0505; 10-04-2017, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I hate to keep the negative thoughts and I HAVE NOT tried the beta, but honestly all the changes sound like the fun is drained from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by darkleo000 View Post
            I hate to keep the negative thoughts and I HAVE NOT tried the beta, but honestly all the changes sound like the fun is drained from the game.
            Oh no the fun got increased. You have to use skill to stay alive, you take your eyes off the game your dead!

Comment

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post

Oh no the fun got increased. You have to use skill to stay alive, you take your eyes off the game your dead!
              I understand your point but a balance of skill and fun would work better. If it's as tough as you say with taking your eyes away for a second then it's annoying and not fun. HOWEVER, I'll still give it a try. So far I've heard nothing to make me feel better going into it though.

Comment

Originally posted by darkleo000 View Post

I understand your point but a balance of skill and fun would work better. If it's as tough as you say with taking your eyes away for a second then it's annoying and not fun. HOWEVER, I'll still give it a try. So far I've heard nothing to make me feel better going into it though.
                So extreme it is not. At high level trials new boss mechanics require a tad more of attention than before. Their basic attacks hit like grains of sand, whereas there special skills can one-shot you. The good side of the story, is that before each proc of their special abilities you have like a second to react. Also, Elban life drain has been fixed/extremely nerfed.

Comment

Warrior feedback:

Trail progression is essentially a gear/DPS check there is no perceivable change in the complexity/routine of the trial/boss event.

With reference to the above; drops are still frustratingly random, higher trials gives a higher chance of "legendries" however most of these legendries are junk.

The games hardness isn't so much dictated by the level of the trial but by the total RNG of drops and your ability to gear up. Constantly getting legendries that I would have sold 6 months ago is getting real old.

The game needs some mechanism where you can collect tokens or a crafting mechanism that allows you to invest time with a known outcome. I'm not saying this should be an easy thing but it should be something you can actively work towards. I'm aware crafting reworks is in "progress" A leader board score that gives you points each week that then allows you to go and buy (juggernaut) gear after you have saved for a period of time (like in WOW) would be a relatively easy thing to instigate. And give real value to the game.

Blade flurry is still broken but its seemingly not as broken as BR which constantly gets "fixed"

The shield slam fix was kind of pointless, it accounts for tiny percentage of DPS. In essence its a random graphic that pops up every now and again. Something like a aggro/shout that groups the enemies you are fighting into a tighter DPS circle would have utility.

Cleave is broken, its a massive DPS loss over Rending Slash, given you cant....swap out abilities you will never take it over RS. Even if you could at Trial ~90 Boss DPS is not killing you specials/AOE are I don't see reducing damage by 10% affecting these.

The Boss fights are to basic, basically DPS down and avoid the specials which you can't mitigate for in anyway other than running away (your minions are typically dead after first AOE, that's if they are alive when you go into the fight.)
                  Other classes may have ways to mitigate Boss specials blended into there utilities.
                  It feels very Un-Warrior like to have to survive by running away.
                  As a warrior you ARE rocking with BR, SW and DT. SW reposition doesn't do anything, DT doesn't silence or interrupt (in reference to mitigate boss specials).

At the moment given higher level trials are DPS check, zero build diversity...

Need to change BR description from blazing speed to something more accurate, "ambles quickly as if in need of the toilet".

I'm loathed to say this as you are only going to hear the opposite, WW is a significant DPS loss over BR. WW has utility on helping to clear the map but its loss of DPS means you wont take it at higher trials.

Boss fights are tooooo long given the lack of variation/dynamism of the fight.

The boss graphics are pretty.

The enrage on the tall dude gets in the way of his red AOE ground splat, which is problematic when he drops it at his feet, this is more problematic on some maps than others.

The dragon seemingly wont chase you so you can reposition her(?)

While channeling Impale, Elban is vulnerable and receives 200% more damage.
                  Each of the Bosses should have this baked in, it would be nice to have it in Elbans circle jump, gives you a reason to play chicken and try and DPS for longer before you try and escape and they F@*k you over

You should bake the Bosses in to the DPS arena map (cant remember name) Map 1 bout 7-8 round. Having it so you could select their trial level (possibly not higher than you have cleared in trials).

Its also difficult/impossible to try things out like variations on jewellery in Beta given the ridiculous costs both in gemstones and time

It'd maybe better with more variation on the bosses, also having a boss half way through clearing the map might mix things up a bit
                  Last edited by Dave; 10-05-2017, 08:02 PM.
                  Account deleted

Comment

Is .58 the live version or openbeta? I am part of closed beta so should i update or is it the same thing?
                    SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

1.2.58 is still the same at the moment.

Comment

please....... make the blade flurry easier to use, I just can't tap the small icon accurately. It's very usefull in this version
                        For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post
                          please....... make the blade flurry easier to use, I just can't tap the small icon accurately. It's very usefull in this version
                          The size depends on screen resolution. In my old phone I had it big in new is much smaller but good for me. I am not sure if it's easy to change it.

Comment

The dragon "chain-stunlock-can't-move-or-use-apples-or-potions-or-do-anything" routine is terrible.

In my fairly considerable experience, powerlessness is universally despised by gamers. Blast me if I fail to move out of the way fine, but not 10 seconds stuck there unable to do anything.

And I still don't see how it's an "improvement" to force defensive meleers to have to run for their lives every few seconds or insta-die. It's not even challenging, just tedious.
                            Last edited by Qeltar; 10-05-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I think this may have been reported already. Every now and then one of my minions will go invisible and aggro every group of monsters within a screen and a half or maybe more but the aggro group doesn't find my hero so they give up

Comment

Magroths charge,it's directional however if you position yourself behind him he still stuns you whilst running in the opposite direction.

This is not engaging game play.....
                                Account deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X