Join the Android Closed Beta for 1.2.56

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Kinda off-topic, hats off to your endeavor with the BH, trial 103 with more than 1000 CL less than Mohin and Led... Respect. I am struggling to get further without a full stalker set, the autosnipe proc would make everything way smoother... Whatever, will try to grind a lil' bit after work ( so in 7 hours or so).
    The set is too strong at the moment, it will be adjusted downwards in the next update to the relative power of other sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post

The set is too strong at the moment, it will be adjusted downwards in the next update to the relative power of other sets.
      What about the Warrior sets? Can you reveal what's in store for them?
      HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Damn... Well I'm still 3 pieces far from the full set.

Comment

Please no

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post
            3.) I personally like the encounter changes, because now we have to be attentive and do more than just click and spam. Soon, we will figure out the boss patterns and get used to tackling them that we might beg the devs to change their behavior again to be more challenging.
            I like the idea behind them. The implementation leaves much to be desired. I don't want to rehash points made earlier at length, but the bosses on a particular level are too much harder than the regular mobs to make it possible to find a level where their difficulty is balanced. Being chain-stunlocked isn't fun and happens way too much for melees against the dragon. And people have already figured out the boss patterns anyway -- and it's not out of beta.

I don't fail to the dragon, I just run at a lower level so when he stunlocks me it isn't fatal. But there's nothing fun about this.

The dragon would be more fun AND challenging if it were less predictable and had better moves (like wing buffet, a classic dragon move). But putting players in a position where they constantly are "stuck" and cant do anything is just frustrating.

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

I find the new TBD, by far, the easiest boss for ranged classes. You just need to time your ability casting with your dodging skills and you are good to go. Also, avoid the lava patches or you will get scorged.
            Well exactly. Being a defensive warrior doesn't mean much now.

Comment

Is it possible to add small icon (android, apple, windows) in leaderboards on what system sombody is playing (if you can recognize if it's emulator there would be nice to know that)?

Comment

That is correct, there is a chance to get legendary items at all levels. This chance increases for every level. The quality increases past trial level 80 though (70 for the reward for completing the trial in time).

Your answer is frustrating red, no offense, but telling me there is a chance is extremely vague.... what is the chance 1%? I've run several trials with no legendary drops. I figured that since there was a fixed point that you get all three legendaries, I thought that at say level 55 would be 1 legendary, level 70 2 legendaries, and 3 at 80, or something similar. But regardless I got an answer. Back to grinding....

Comment

Originally posted by Ahira View Post

Your answer is frustrating red, no offense, but telling me there is a chance is extremely vague.... what is the chance 1%? I've run several trials with no legendary drops. I figured that since there was a fixed point that you get all three legendaries, I thought that at say level 55 would be 1 legendary, level 70 2 legendaries, and 3 at 80, or something similar. But regardless I got an answer. Back to grinding....
                  In the absence of something specific from the team, 1-100 will likely(possibly) be a comparable ratio of the old 1-1000

I'm not seeing the "quality" increase at trial 89, im still junking my legendry's, and Im a thousand miles away from top end gear looking at some of the stuff that's on the leader board.
                  Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Ahira View Post
                    That's because it's a weird function, and I don't want to clog the forums with math. It starts at 0.5% at trial level 1; at trial 51 it has slightly more than 5% chance, at trial 57 it exceeds 10%, at trial 63 it exceeds 20%, at trial 67 it exceeds 30%, at trial 72 it is 50%, at trial 80 it's 100%, at which point the improved roll function kicks in. The item for completion in time is calculated on the same curve, but as if the trial would have been 10 levels higher, e.g. a trial 70 will have a 100% chance to drop a legendary if completed in time.

Comment

Now that closed beta has been available for a few days, when will the open beta start? I presume there'll be a new link for open beta?
                      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

That's because it's a weird function, and I don't want to clog the forums with math. It starts at 0.5% at trial level 1; at trial 51 it has slightly more than 5% chance, at trial 57 it exceeds 10%, at trial 63 it exceeds 20%, at trial 67 it exceeds 30%, at trial 72 it is 50%, at trial 80 it's 100%, at which point the improved roll function kicks in. The item for completion in time is calculated on the same curve, but as if the trial would have been 10 levels higher, e.g. a trial 70 will have a 100% chance to drop a legendary if completed in time.

Thank you Red, that works!! Don't really need the math with that info. So it's a function of how fast and level. Appreciate the info.

Comment

Using charge on the dragon more often than not puts you further inside the hit box than you would typically go when engaging it with just clicking on the dragon and doesn't allow you enough time to run out when it does it's circle stun.

You can micro manage by constantly repositioning yourself after the charge but sometimes you don't get the opportunity, it's also not fun (too constantly have to do, it's also a big DPS loss as you are not consentrating on ultilities)

The hit box for Magroths stun from his charge makes no sense that he stuns you if you behind him (even though he's charging in opposite direction). You can get stunned from the side even if you come after he has passed (if he's still in transit). This should be a smaller cone to his front. It also shouldn't effectively leave a stun "corridor" behind him whilst he's still in transit.
                          Last edited by Dave; 10-07-2017, 05:20 AM.
                          Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post
                            He is a lider! 99 trial warrior
                            I understand now.....he is on an emulator vs me on my crap phone....I was wondering how he could of it. By the way that is a great smooth running emulator.
                            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I signed up for the Beta. Is it available for the PC version / marmalade app? if I load this thing on android (havent opened in a long time) is it going to screw up things on the PC or will it cause it to update for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post

I understand now.....he is on an emulator vs me on my crap phone....I was wondering how he could of it. By the way that is a great smooth running emulator.
                                Yes, android requires better optimization
                                King of Android play
                                NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                                X