Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyoma View Post

Yes, android requires better optimization
    Wish I could play on PC - Windows 7 here, and I dislike emulators. It's hart to aim and evade on my 4" phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosiciel View Post

Wish I could play on PC - Windows 7 here, and I dislike emulators. It's hart to aim and evade on my 4" phone.
      Same here but mine is 3.7"
      SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Subhchatu View Post
        Same here but mine is 3.7"
        WoW, you should get some reward for that small screen, it must be very hard to play, my smallest screen was 5.5 and wa small for me.

Comment

Need someway to swap main attacks round on touch screen, it punitive as two touch can be hit n miss

Warrior Charge on Magroth is stunning him and stopping his charge but not always resetting the charge timer so he comes out of the stun straight into a charge sometimes. This will stop people picking charge...less build diversity

Once you've got 6 piece Jug you are essentially not breaking it for defender set. Jug is ~14% of my DPS on multi mob model.

You should consider giving defender set syngery with shield armour or your going to have little to no gear diversity

.....Magroths hit box on charge is badly coded, it's not leading to engaging game play

Also you've gone from having a mentality of just using gear survivability levels to cheese through boss encounters (as in not worry about specials)

To having specials that have no counter other than to run away????

You could bake in boss specific debuffs into RS and BF that mean you have to weave them into each other (rather than just switching to BF for the boss) to stop the boss enraging and wiping you. Running away is neither warrior like or engaging

Atm I'm either not completing the trial due to my gear being a DPS check or I'm losing concentration on a 4 minute boss fight because it's tediously boring
          Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Also you've gone from having a mentality of just using gear survivability levels to cheese through boss encounters (as in not worry about specials)

To having specials that have no counter other than to run away????

You could bake in boss specific debuffs into RS and BF that mean you have to weave them into each other (rather than just switching to BF for the boss) to stop the boss enraging and wiping you. Running away is neither warrior like or engaging

Atm I'm either not completing the trial due to my gear being a DPS check or I'm losing concentration on a 4 minute boss fight because it's tediously boring
            Exactly.

I'm a big mighty warrior who has to run away from his quarry like a frightened child every five seconds to avoid getting one-shot. Super engaging gameplay, there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post
              Is it possible to add small icon (android, apple, windows) in leaderboards on what system sombody is playing (if you can recognize if it's emulator there would be nice to know that)?
              Another question is why named items don't drop on high trials but only set items? I think they are also valuable, also any weapons with high base dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohin View Post

Another question is why named items don't drop on high trials but only set items? I think they are also valuable, also any weapons with high base dmg.
                That's a bug. They will drop at increased rate, same as the sets.

Comment

Hi everyone.
                  So many people claim that they play on version 1.2.56 or higher. I still have unplayable 1.2.49 (emulator on PC). Do you know when we will get update? I am so dissapointed on late game that I am thinking about charge back what I spent on this game. For example I did not find any information that companions are so useless. They got one shot from anyone, even aeo and always going to fight between me and enemy (my healers). So they are mostly all of time dead. I am level 75 champion and did not collected even two pieces of any set yet. There is more things like this which makes version 1.2.49 unplayable.
                  I will be appreciate for update release date so I will know if I should charge back my 100 bugs or not.
                  Regads

Comment

Once you've got 6 piece Jug you are essentially not breaking it for defender set. Jug is ~14% of my DPS on multi mob model.
                    Its a dps loss. Tested many times your total dps output is lower....so 14% of a lower dps is not a dps increase...all the top warriors run 4-2 jug defender split. The reason is the WW cancels your primary and that is a dps loss and a life on hit loss. For me it is approx. 30% dps loss using 6 Jugs..

+1 to boss fight get boring when they take 2 long
                    Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                    The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                    HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Honestly missed you guys mixing gear, thought you were all on 6 piece

Switchingin my best 2 defender bits is 2.2% DPS loss on the gear stats page

In training ground I'm getting about 300k better DPS sticking with 6piece Jug on both single target and multi.

Will give it a shoot in real life see how it plays out, would be nice to leap frog the 95 pack.

I thought the LOH thing was fixed in WW a while back?

SW repositioning mobs seems a bit harsh them becoming immune to the reposition, it's more problematic on the mobs than it is on the bosses. Means the packs are harder to keep coraled to RS down also means can't chuck them into endars for the freeze.

Added benefit of trying my Def trousers is I'm getting an extra 5.2fps which feels great and helps "disengaging" from the bosses
                      Last edited by Dave; 10-07-2017, 10:28 PM.
                      Account deleted

Comment

Honestly missed you guys mixing gear, thought you were all on 6 piece

Switchingin my best 2 defender bits is 2.2% DPS loss on the gear stats page

In training ground I'm getting about 300k better DPS sticking with 6piece Jug on both single target and multi.

Will give it a shoot in real life see how it plays out, would be nice to leap frog the 95 pack.

I thought the LOH thing was fixed in WW a while back?

SW repositioning mobs seems a bit harsh them becoming immune to the reposition, it's more problematic on the mobs than it is on the bosses. Means the packs are harder to keep coraled to RS down also means can't chuck them into endars for the freeze.

Added benefit of trying my Def trousers is I'm getting an extra 5.2fps which feels great and helps "disengaging" from the bosses
                        the defenders' 700 armor is precious. I'd been stuck for hours, then I managed to move on by using 4J2D.
                        For Gold And Glory

Comment

Sorry to say that Eternium is no longer fun to play since the bosses have become almost impossible to kill. There is a fine line between making the game challenging and making it highly improbable to kill a boss....including running around madly between shots.hopefully a happy balance can be found in the future......enjoyed it while it lasted. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldman View Post
                            Sorry to say that Eternium is no longer fun to play since the bosses have become almost impossible to kill. There is a fine line between making the game challenging and making it highly improbable to kill a boss....including running around madly between shots.hopefully a happy balance can be found in the future......enjoyed it while it lasted. Thank you.
                            not that hard...try to avoid their deadly skills, imo the empowered mobs are much more difficult
                            For Gold And Glory

Comment

There isa bunch of players (some below CL 200) who have beaten trial 60, which I would set as the virtual milestone determining the need of certain skill for beating them.

Comment

Regen from apples and potions can also get you out of a mishap sometimes
                                Account deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X