Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icaros View Post
    I killed 10 zombies in TBD and jumped up by three CL's to 877..WHAT?
    Are you seeing this same rate of increase as you continue playing? When I first logged in, my XP to next CL was maxed, and the first group I killed jumped me to the next CL, finished that CL and was part way into the third CL but after that first leap, the rate of increase was more modest. Still far faster than in the last Beta, but it seemed like a one-time adjustment upon the first kill to "catch up" in some way happened. Sounds like that may have been what happened to you, so I'd be interested to know if you continue to see your XP going up like that.

Comment

Originally posted by icaros View Post
      I killed 10 zombies in TBD and jumped up by three CL's to 877..WHAT?
      Not a bug and that happens only when you kill the first monsters after updating to 1.2.59.
      What really happens is that some players have enough experience stored to gain more than a single level, due to XP curve readjustments.

Comment

I unlocked trial 45, did it, all rough gemstones again. This after I ran a level on story mode and got 4 or 5 commons.

Is this intended or a problem? Honestly am not sure.

EDIT: Got a couple of commons on 47. Gemstones still seem faster on story mode, but that's all now.
        Last edited by Qeltar; 10-10-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
          Getting 1 per legendary CoW run or 2.5 per Trial 40 run.

+486% exp
          CL273
          CL 137 (originally), 420% XP

One CL running TBD on Normal.
          A little more than four CL gained on Trial 40, not counting the boss. Killing the boss netted another 0.5CL. Started at 138.75 and ended at 143.5. Killing the boss three times within time on Trial 40 has gotten me 1 Legendary item.

Comment

It looks like in 2-3 weeks everyone will be CL 1800. I'm little bit sorry for Led and Mohin. They worked on it thousands hours and we will do it for few days / maybe weeks.
            Elban is buffed so much. Before he was so easy, now I can't kill him (same trial like before. Before I killed him but not in time)
            In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Funny. I always had supreme struggles against Elban and beat him on trial 47, the highest I've ever reached.

I still don't like that I have to run away as a tank but the fight was challenging and even a little fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post
                Funny. I always had supreme struggles against Elban and beat him on trial 47, the highest I've ever reached.

I still don't like that I have to run away as a tank but the fight was challenging and even a little fun.
                You have to run with warrior? Got green gems? I only run away from the circle.
                VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post
                  The arcanist set change confuses me a bit because I already thought that was the best set and main attack to use.

Smart people, please tell us dumb people what to do with our CPs now. LOL!
                  Apprentice was (is?) stronger than arcanist. Powe/cr still looks the best to me.
                  VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
                    I can't wait to try everything! When does the open beta begin, or will this beta go straight to gold?
                    Thats what I want to know ,Looking forward to the open beta

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post

You have to run with warrior? Got green gems? I only run away from the circle.
                      The life drain takes me out pretty fast if I don't run away. All of the boss specials are so overtuned that I just avoid them entirely.

Comment

Why is this in closed beta?

Comment

Magroth is way better now. Thank you!

Edit: As a matter of interest. What is the gemstone stack size now?
                          Last edited by Coldet; 10-10-2017, 11:39 PM.
                          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Coldet View Post
                            Magroth is way better now. Thank you!

Edit: As a matter of interest. What is the gemstone stack size now?
                            100 for each type
                            Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                              Why is this in closed beta?
                              Notice how Red and Adrian avoid answering questions about the closed/open beta timeline, but provide answers about everything else?
                              WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Magroths better with the revised charge

The gemstone stack us long over due given the quality of life to admin it gives

You doing anything with dungeon keys?

Bosses are still death by tedium/Netflix distraction

There is no way to consistently counter mob elite rings given you still have to fight mobs in multi packs.

You can try and target that individual pack but at trial 96 you may as well just restart the level if you have do that 2-3 times as you have lost too much efficiency. There is no engaging way to counter them as they have too much HP to indivually target and try and burn down. You get 2-3 elite mobs you may as well be fighting another boss.

They need either reduced HP so it's worth while targeting them indivually or the minions need a way to counter. IE tanks charge sunders armour, endars freeze cancels theirs aura etc. Atm 2-3 minutes in you've got a rough idea what elite mobs are about and you just abandon map.
                                Account deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X