No announcement yet.

Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should give free reforges and sockets in the beta it'll encourage more experimentation with builds
    Account deleted

Comment

Cleave was still working out at about a million DPS loss over RS with the new 6 piece

6 piece Defender build will never work as is, it's ok for multi packs but you are still not clearing any faster than a jug/Def mix (it's seems comparable for packs) But you also massively miss out on the frenzy set piece for clearing the boss. Defender has no gain that's comparable solo fights, once you on the boss it's even more tedious than usual.

The 6 piece on Jug pigeon holes the gear in to WW build, cleaves still useless compared to RS. The math will either work out on WW builds and everyone will rock 6 piece jug or it won't and you'r still left with jug/Def hybrid builds

Account deleted

Comment

You've nerfed the heal to SW but left it out of the notes? Being consistently disingenuous is not a good trait.
        Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
          Bug fixes

The Adventurer set can now drop at legendary quality for all classes.
          Adventurer is out there!!!!!! are they random appearance?

Whereas Apprentice is still the best...

Enlarge the stash please, now we got 3 more sets to store......
          Last edited by 123Klutz; 10-11-2017, 01:11 AM.
          For Gold And Glory

Comment

Please increase the missile speed of the havoc set proc. It arrives too late sometimes. thanks.

Comment

The jewelries are still bugged. old ones(before 1.2.49) are also nerfed in 1.2.59

take the primary stat(9*90 + 15 brilliant gemstones) for example,

[1.2.49] Max = 300 =====> 245 in [1.2.59]
              [1.2.57/58] Max = 335 =====> 274 in [1.2.59]

================================================== ===================

any news about increasing the drop rate of named items?

================================================== ===================

what is the mechanism of Elban's Impale?

Elban teleports next to the player and channels frontal attack for 3 sec, attempting to Impale the Hero with great force
              how to dodge this? I used to count (since he finishes the teleport) 1..2...blink, but it doesn't work now in 1.2.59. OR should I keep running for 3 secs after he teleports?
              Last edited by 123Klutz; 10-11-2017, 05:51 AM.
              For Gold And Glory

Comment

Originally posted by Qeltar View Post

The life drain takes me out pretty fast if I don't run away. All of the boss specials are so overtuned that I just avoid them entirely.
                Ah got it. A bit of movement speed helps. One is enough, two makes it easy.
                VOWO TOSO QEME 4656

Comment

IS the apprentice any good now that arcanist has 4 more bolts?
                  SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Farming trial 66 for exp.
                    Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

Yesterday night I leveled up CL from 873 to 900 easily. So 900 -1000 can quickly be done in 4 nights. I find that too easy. Kind od disappointingly easy.

ROYE SEYA GORA 5745 - XP warrior: Nuvo - CL 1200 Oct. 2017

Comment

Originally posted by abc127 View Post
                        Powe/cr still looks the best to me.
                        Actually, .59 has changed this quite a bit (since Haste and CR bonus per CP has been increased). I'll see if I can post some numbers in the CP distribution thread.

If you have enough CL to max out CR, CD, get Haste up to 2000 total, and Power at 2500+ that's what you probably want to do (the rest goes into Power of course). Exact optimal point on Haste might be a bit lower (but it also depends on your total Power), but that should be a reasonable rule of thumb.

How much AS (on the stats page) corresponds to 2000 Haste? Assuming max synergy bonus (Warrior 8%, BH/Mage 7%), *if my calculations are correct*:

Warrior dual wield -> 8.32 attacks per second (2 Robins) or 8.97 (3 Robins)
                        Warrior single wield -> 6.4 (2 Robins) / 6.9 (3 Robins)
                        Mage -> 6.35 / 6.85
                        BH -> 8.25 / 8.9

EDIT -> clearly emphasizing that Critical Damage merits CP allocation much earlier now

Comment

Icaros, I know what you're talking about, I mean, I've been also fucked up at times that I was one of the best at games due to admins actually trying to ease the newbies so they can catch up easier; don't let this affect you though, and that goes to every old player in here. You aren't supposed to be playing a game just because you're the best in it and/or ahead of others. You are playing because you love the game. I know it will take some time to get used to changes that can ruin your work (or undermine it), but just try to accept and embrace the new stuff.

On a on-topic tone; one problem that I've found and is quite annoying on my mobile playing is that Elban lags the **** out of your screen from the time the leap starts to the end of it.
                          Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                          when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                          YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by icaros View Post
                            Yesterday night I leveled up CL from 873 to 900 easily. So 900 -1000 can quickly be done in 4 nights. I find that too easy. Kind od disappointingly easy.
                            You know, they could have nerfed the CL beyond a certain level to level the field instead... I, for one, think this is a preferred approach.

Those who are already at ~1800 CL can take pride in having reached that when it was a much steeper climb (and they'll keep gaining, albeit more slowly, so they'll still have an edge over other, less intensive, players.

Those who are in the earlier CLs (and aren't able to play as much) can actually set sights on reaching the higher levels, rather than thinking "I'll never have that much".

EDIT -> basically what RiseOfAbyss said.

Comment

Originally posted by 123Klutz View Post
                              The jewelries are still bugged. old ones(before 1.2.49) are also nerfed in 1.2.59

take the primary stat(9*90 + 15 brilliant gemstones) for example,

[1.2.49] Max = 300 =====> 245 in [1.2.59]
                              [1.2.57/58] Max = 335 =====> 274 in [1.2.59]
                              This is weird and weirder. My Rings and Necklace (all crafted pre-Beta) appear to have been scaled down, *except* somehow one of the Rings ended up retaining its +296 CR...

Red (Developer) and Adrian (Developer) , since the difficulty in recrafting jewelry is the time it takes to generate max-value green rings + the time it takes to farm jewelry, maybe just:

a) temporarily remove the randomization in green rings generated (making them always max or e.g. 88-90)
                              b) add a store item containing 12 Brilliant gemstones (of a type chosen on purchase) costing 10,000 gems (or better yet, enough gold that no-one has that much -> e.g. 10,000,000,000 gold)
                              c) allow Legendary Rings to be sold for 3x a similarly insanely high value if their stats indicate they had perfect gemstones put into them (i.e. a gemstone-enhanceable stat of 240 or more)

Thus everyone could temporarily recraft (also in better alignment with game stat and CP points changes) without too much trouble. Some people might end up with extra "undeserved" Brilliant gemstones from this, but I think that's far preferable than the present situation.
                              Last edited by Jose Sarmento; 10-11-2017, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cmptrwhz View Post
                                Farming trial 66 for exp.
                                https://youtu.be/godX3jrkjTQ
                                Try the warrior with DW. Trial 70 can be done below 5 mins (CL 590 atm) with 745% extra exp, TBD included.
                                Last edited by hades0505; 10-11-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X