Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Try the warrior with DW. Trial 70 can be done below 5 mins (CL 590 atm) with 745% extra exp, TBD included.
    I'm a slacker lol I only have one hero.
    Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

within 2hrs and 13mins with 836exp
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

i think TBD is bug the starting point is not like was before
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperius View Post
          i think TBD is bug the starting point is not like was before
          A similar situation happening in Marcus village
          Mobile only Android Note 10 plus

Comment

No bugs at all. It is intended that after X (I presume 5) completed runs on a map, the starting point gets randomized to hinder scripting attempts and boting.

Comment

Yup, a randomized starting point is intentional.

Comment

Legendary Misty Island is starting me just before the first building instead of at the first island. Is this intended?

Comment

Originally posted by sirkenneth View Post
                  Legendary Misty Island is starting me just before the first building instead of at the first island. Is this intended?
                  Yes, did you even read the posts above yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                    Yes, did you even read the posts above yours?
                    LOL, thanks, I was scanning for "Misty" but now I see the post related to random starting locations in story mode.

On a separate note, when I allocate all of my (mage) offensive CPs into critical damage, this far-and-away gives me my highest damage compared to other allocations. This has never been the case. I wanted to check in and ensure the calculation is working as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post
                      No bugs at all. It is intended that after X (I presume 5) completed runs on a map, the starting point gets randomized to hinder scripting attempts and boting.
                      Maybe not "completed runs", since the infamous CoW mill would abandon without ever completing the level...

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

Maybe not "completed runs", since the infamous CoW mill would abandon without ever completing the level...
                        Yup, I jumped into conclusions before checking the Discord chat. Adrian confirmed that the counter is triggered on starting the level.

Comment

Can one join closed beta without gmail? I tried to join and did but my Gmail is not linked to eternium profile?

Comment

Originally posted by Land View Post
                            Can one join closed beta without gmail? I tried to join and did but my Gmail is not linked to eternium profile?
                            It's fine if your Gmail isn't linked to your eternium profile. If you want you can just use the apk I posted in the players helping players section.

Comment

The initial camera view in the training grounds is off, it shows more of the outside of the training ground than it does of the inside.
                              Account deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Land View Post
                                Your Eternium Gmail don't need to by linked. You have to register to close beta with your Google play gmail.

To join the beta you'll fist have to join this Google+ Community:https://plus.google.com/communities/...xYMFB1Q3ljM093
                                In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

Working...
                                X