No announcement yet.

Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Awoke in the night with a bee in my bonnet and started a completely new account.

The idea is to run a character (BH but may include M & W) on a new 1.2.59 economy so that I don't have any pre-Beta currency, XP or gear. Only run Normal Story as far as Broken Dragon to unlock vital game elements and companions. After that the characters must only farm Trials 100%.

Let's see how it goes. I'll try farm at least one hour per day on this character.

Edit: 13 Oct. 15:26 I completed Broken Dragon in Story mode last night. Today I've run a few Trial 2 and "Siren" is currently level 20. Struggling to get ahead on my gold income with the trials. I suspect the Story mode is generally more lucrative but I could be wrong. The gear drops are horrid, but I'm gonna stick with the course.
    Last edited by Coldet; 10-13-2017, 01:30 PM.
    RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Not sure if this is the right topic to ask - but is there any info about open beta? I've read that it should start just a few days after closed beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Molan View Post
        Not sure if this is the right topic to ask - but is there any info about open beta? I've read that it should start just a few days after closed beta.
        Even if it goes Open, it will only be available on Android. Why don't you just sign up for the closed one?

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Even if it goes Open, it will only be available on Android. Why don't you just sign up for the closed one?
          ...because I don't want my contact info added to another site
          WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

Originally posted by Molan View Post
            I've read that it should start just a few days after closed beta.
            That all depends on how the closed beta goes. If there are issues that need to be fixed or rebalancing the needs to be done, then it delays the transition to open beta. That's the natue of closed beta testing.

TL;DR: It will go to open beta when it's ready for open beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
              Good luck with that in this day and age.

Comment

I agree. It's dangerous. Another site will steal our life with mail. And they will control our mind. And finally they will hijack us on a foreign planet.
                Last edited by Infamous; 10-13-2017, 03:25 PM.
                In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

BTW. If you download something from Google play, "another site" can have so many personal info about you
                  In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. .. I told him: You can.

Comment

If that's the reason, you are 15 years late. You can always create an extra gmail account just for the purpose.

Comment

I guess my biggest gripe is that I don't want to download and install files onto my tablet that didn't at least come from the authorized app store
                      WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

I got my the authorized way... Joining the Google+ group. No sideloaded app needed.
                        If you are worried about Google+ knowing stuff that Google Play doesn't?
                        Don't.
                        They share everything.
                        My friend code is DONO MUGE JIZI 9874 -- sounds naughty to me!

Comment

Today play no mood, play 6 times trail, get few mob on 4 times, have to abandon.....
                          TQQA JEHA XEGA 0724

Comment

Hi devs! i just noticed a bug recently, while i was able to finished trial 79 before the timer runs out my records in the warriors leaderboards did not appear hoping to rank high...hehe
                            Btw for me hardest boss is magroth next elban last is tbd...always beating magroth in a close fight hehe tnx
                            Ps my wifi conn is stable at that time...

Comment

No Gold or Gems dropping from trials

I have actually reported this issue in the
                              Game balancing provisional notes for game update 1.2.55 beta
                              but after both items started dropping the very next day I kinda dropped the subject.

Sadly though this still seems to be a problem and for me its a big problem. With my main account it's a minor problem as I'm sitting on over 3 million gold. But on my new account it is HUGE!

And while I have the soap box. I'm still not happy with the limitations on "equipment quality" drops from low level Trials. I Started a new account 2 days ago to test the progression through trials with a clean economy account. I find it silly that in 2 days of grinding low level trials I have not dropped a single Epic or Legendary. I had to go to Story mode for those.

Please do not misunderstand me. I'm NOT suggesting that end game gear needs to drop at low levels. But just like Legendary and Epic items drop on occasion in Story mode, So too should they drop in Low level Trials. Besides the Trial runs are generally a lot longer and harder. Currently with very little reward.

Edit: One More Thing. Magroth's hitpoints are just way too high. I've learned to deal with all the new bosses and I am defeating them all but Magroth just takes way too long. And considering that I get zero loot if I don't complete the Trial

Last edited by Coldet; 10-14-2017, 04:33 PM.
                              RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

I agree with gold. Just spend 3m on perfect jewelry (let's say I have 5 pieces of "perfect") and run out of gold. I would prefer to stay in trials not to mine TBD or SM for gold . Otherwise pretty interesting TBD the hardest for me (time wise since one has to pull in and pull out)... so far trial 88

Comment

Working...
                                X