No announcement yet.

Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stability after clicking on ad boxes has improved considerably. However, I'm still hanging on or after 10-20% of the ads, with no ability to close the ad or get back to the game -- forcing me to close the game and restart. Nice job, though, I'm really enjoying the beta.

Comment

Travis, shouldn't this be in the announcements section?

Comment

DR on the reposition (component) of SW seems overly punitive

The reposition is quite an integral component, in higher trials you are very quickly in to DR's

It nullifies the benefits of ability rate builds (not that they seem optimum), leads to less build diversity.
        Account deleted

Comment

When Elban does the "Jump up in the air and then murder you" move (I think its called Devastate) my android device slows to a Crawl. LG G4.

An idea for the more inventory - not sure how your are storing items in the database, but are you able to implement the idea of a container? You could create a "Horadric Cube" or "Cube of Holding" to store more items in a smaller amount of space. The item might even be able to be a custom recipe that is hard to collect (i.e. 3 legendary perfect power rings or something). Might be an stopgap measure to let people have extra space.

Comment

Just to be clear, if I install this, will I lose all of my progress?
            ~Virtus, non copia vincit et tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito~

~GUWU MOCU SUZO 4817 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Manve View Post
              Just to be clear, if I install this, will I lose all of my progress?
              No, your stats and gear will be updated, you'll likely gain a few CL as soon as you start playing, but you'll start right where you left off, level-wise.
              When the beta goes live you will also keep your beta progress.

PS: Once you join this beta you can't revert back.
              Cerberus
              SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

So, from your experience, which version is better?

~GUWU MOCU SUZO 4817 ~

Comment

Originally posted by Manve View Post
                  So, from your experience, which version is better?
                  Experience is WAY easier to get in the beta. I like the drops better too. The bosses are more difficult and a more fun. Trials are reset and different. I'd update and not look back.
                  Cerberus
                  SESA YIFI CICE 9356

Comment

Then update it is. Tnx for the help.

~GUWU MOCU SUZO 4817 ~

Comment

For what using the book item??

Comment

Originally posted by Mamako View Post
                        For what using the book item??
                        Books are just for lore. They don't serve any other purpose.

Comment

When will iOS see this? Seems like Android was 1.56 and now 1.59 for a while, while iOS is still way back on 1.49 currently. That's a little frustrating considering for the last few weeks android players are getting significantly more experience in these latest updates, especially if PVP is coming soon.
                          Kelton - YIJO MIWE BIHO 1067

Comment

Originally posted by Kelton View Post
                            When will iOS see this? Seems like Android was 1.56 and now 1.59 for a while, while iOS is still way back on 1.49 currently. That's a little frustrating considering for the last few weeks android players are getting significantly more experience in these latest updates, especially if PVP is coming soon.
                            I would like to say your not missing much and the devs messed it all up.....but they did not and its is great...you should run out and buy an android...also....PVP soon...no...its not for probably 6 months
                            Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                            The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                            HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

I do not like the Elban buff..
                              After the reset of Trials I haven't been able to get past level 28 when encountering Elban (he seems to be keen to sticking on to that level).
                              I'm playing my CL180 mage and no matter what I do, he just drains my life in a single hit.
                              This latest update seems to focus on very high CL rather than making it fair for all.

Comment

The warrior set bonuses seem designed to not wearing the sets

Someone's inferred Defender set may work for 1800+cl, if that's the case you only want a handful of people wearing the set?

The 6 piece Jug is not balanced around a spec people will chose?

Cleave needs more work, as is it's useless, the DPS loss isn't offset by the survivability it gives. Even more so seeing as mob pulls are limited (by time)

The 2 piece Jug trump's the 6 piece Adv

Account deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X