Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laziter View Post
    I do not like the Elban buff..
    After the reset of Trials I haven't been able to get past level 28 when encountering Elban (he seems to be keen to sticking on to that level).
    I'm playing my CL180 mage and no matter what I do, he just drains my life in a single hit.
    This latest update seems to focus on very high CL rather than making it fair for all.
    i dont think so as being a cl100 mage i was able to pass trial 35 elban with not resurrects
    SIGNATURE COMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by Laziter View Post
      I do not like the Elban buff..
      After the reset of Trials I haven't been able to get past level 28 when encountering Elban (he seems to be keen to sticking on to that level).
      I'm playing my CL180 mage and no matter what I do, he just drains my life in a single hit.
      This latest update seems to focus on very high CL rather than making it fair for all.
      +Run speed helps get the distance you need to break the life drain.

Popping an apple/+-potion will buy you time as you run away if you get stuck on a obstacle.

If hes one shotting you add some Vit to gain you some Toughness
      Account deleted

Comment

Red (Developer) please, DT damage when wearing a shield is so low specially at higher trials. DOT and SW on DW warrior trumps wearing a shield bcoz of armor piercing damage. Please modify Defender set, bonus needs buffing.
        HATO ZAKA LOCO 4594

Comment

Originally posted by Mhongix View Post
          Red (Developer) please, DT damage when wearing a shield is so low specially at higher trials. DOT and SW on DW warrior trumps wearing a shield bcoz of armor piercing damage. Please modify Defender set, bonus needs buffing.
          The offset is you can pull bigger packs

I do agree the Def set bonuses (actually all the sets need un-cluster £&#@ing) need work though, can't see it being a priority for them
          Last edited by Dave; 10-22-2017, 09:11 PM.
          Account deleted

Comment

Should block has got no utility in trials, yes you can pull bigger packs but the loss of DPS isn't offset.

At trial 98 you can go in to the boss fight with 5 minutes left and barely make an indent on their HP
            Account deleted

Comment

I haven't seen any comment about this but the recovery time on maggie and other team members is a lot longer (40 sec) than before. Is anyone else seeing this? Is it a bug or a planned change?

Comment

Just crafted a strange mace. I had haste as the primary trait. The new mace has 90 haste and 81 haste. I also crafted a pistol with 90 haste and 75 haste. Is that planned or a bug?
                Last edited by Robert; 10-24-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                  I haven't seen any comment about this but the recovery time on maggie and other team members is a lot longer (40 sec) than before. Is anyone else seeing this? Is it a bug or a planned change?
                  Hi everyone, This time we'll make the beta available in a somewhat more limited format. To join the beta you'll fist have to join this Google+ Community:

Just ctrl-f "maggie"

Comment

Thanks. I missed that forum. A lot more info there.

Comment

I have been playing the beta for 2 days. I like most of the changes. TBD is killing me when I run my mage but I'll have to get used to its changes. I only have 2 issues. One is with maggie. She is now worthless and between my 5 characters I have spent 6000 gems. To me it looks like Robin and endar are the only useful team members because of increased haste. The other is with the random start location. Eliminating the enimies in the start area has caused severed mountain several times to not have the boss. I went straight to victory but got 0 gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                        To me it looks like Robin and endar are the only useful team members because of increased haste.
                        Xangan is also useful for 100AR

Comment

Given the insane resource and time cost of jewellery you should consider giving a one off full reforge on jewellery

Also it's be pretty easy to take some of the bizarrely tedious monontemy out of crafting jewellery by removing some of the lower value. You guys obviously pay lip service (whilst still pandering to the handful of "elite" players) when it comes to previous grinds
                          Account deleted

Comment

Bosses not having counters other than running away is really boring.

You's have dug yourselves in a hole by having the CC baked in to DPS utilizes, meaning youd still have to burn through them (you'd utilities) to complete the timer.

You could fix the Minions and give them a real role in the game (other than cheesing gem purchases).

Again fixing minions not high on urgency list given people have long complained about the idiotic positioning and engagement of Maggie/elieen but mob healers can be AI'd to do their role ok?

Trial progression is not a skill check, it's a gear check.

You ability to progress past a trial level is essentially based on the crappy rng of drops
                            Last edited by Dave; 10-25-2017, 10:24 PM.
                            Account deleted

Comment

The whole trial leader bored thing could be baked in to the storyline maps

You could have time limits set on the story line maps that unlock known value gear sets / weapons. Different tiered gear/weapons rewards for different time achievements .... something that could be worked towards as opposed to constantly relying on crappy rng

The idea of the trial leader bored rewards seems hazy, I might have missed the details on it. But given your track record that hazziness likely just means it's something that allows for you guys to be disingenuous about. You should consider following the WOW model and allowing it to accrue weekly points that can then be spent on geadsets of varying (but known) value.
                              Account deleted

Comment

An observation this morning. The Synergy bonus from skill levels is still reflected as "Attack Speed" and not haste. Was wondering if it was perhaps a factor that may have been missed during your balancing calculations?

PicsArt_10-26-11.12.51.jpg
                                RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X