No announcement yet.

Release notes for closed beta game update 1.2.59

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.2.65 has been released. Not sure what the change log is but someone said it was to address the ad issues.

Related, it would be nice if there was a post made on here by Travis, Red, or someone similar to announce the new versions released and the changes made.

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
      Version 1.2.65 has been released. Not sure what the change log is but someone said it was to address the ad issues.
      Related, it would be nice if there was a post made on here by Travis, Red, or someone similar to announce the new versions released and the changes made.
      The changelog for 1.2.65 is:
      Removed a debug message triggered after watching an ad.
      The +5 Gems earned message is now displayed after closing a watched ad.

Comment

Has anyone had any trouble with missing equipped items i am missing a ring

Comment

Check your "Buyback" list. I've often sold my gear by mistake.
          I believe the equipped gear should not so easily be sell-able. This is a mechanic the developers should attend to. Granted, not a major priority.
          RAKO LOJA CUSE 8372 - Coldet and VADA YOHI XUVA 4984 - Beta

Comment

I'm having issues with v1.2.65 Leaderboards, I suspect it's a hacker.
            Main Menu->More->Leaderboards
            The initial leaderboard screen there seems to be working just fine.
            When you try to view the newly 1st place Omove (trial 139... lol, yeah right) It freezes and locks up the game on all of my devices I've tried.

VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
            Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Omove now has 2 mages ranked 1 and 2, he won trial 139 in 1 minute and few seconds. You cant inspect his gear, guess it is some kind of hack.

Comment

He'll be dealt with shortly.

Comment

I know about buyback and i didnt sell my ring its missing as are rough sapphires just an empty space while not a perfect ring i did use a lot of gems and coins crafting it i am also down in my damage stats because of it about 60,000 damage

Comment

Windows Update coming soon??
                    NEEEEEEED!!

Comment

Next week (if all goes according to plans).

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                        He'll be dealt with shortly.
                        Awesome, there's 2 Omove and a Ceve with hacked spots. Good to know hackers on the Leaderboards will be dealt with swiftly.
                        VEBA ZULA DIPE 1402
                        Name: Lascivious

Playing M&M Since November 26th, 2014

Comment

Ok it seem like the lesderbords are a joke,or maybee omove and ceve are legit players, bad we cant inspect what skills they are using, realy need finding out how to kill those boring bosses fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Drulle View Post
                            Ok it seem like the lesderbords are a joke,or maybee omove and ceve are legit players, bad we cant inspect what skills they are using, realy need finding out how to kill those boring bosses fast.
                            They are clearly cheaters and it is known. The game is in BETA. Apparently many people ignore what's the meaning of beta versions...

Comment

When does this update go live?

Comment

Am I missing something? I downloaded the game about a week ago, but I only have version 1.2.49... How do I get the updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X