X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
    Elban movement speed has been increased by 50%
    Lolz
    While he is using LD, he is not moving. You just need to run away to break the link. Also, the dmg caused by LD has been greatly diminished and converted into a progressive source of damage: the longer you are under the effect of the skill, the higher your damage intake.

Comment

Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
      Elban movement speed has been increased by 50%
      Lolz
      He stands still while his Life Drain is active, so they could increase his running speed by 5000% and the instructions would be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Vauche View Post
        Well I'm back after some more hours of playing/reading and figuring this new thing out and I will admit my misgivings are fading. Still a lot of running around, more than I would like and I really, really want the "blazing" speed put back into battle rage but the boss thread was helpful, thank you Humus for pointing that out.

Figured I'd come back since my last post was a bit critical, cynical and retract some of the negative vibe I gave off.
        I don't understand why you would comment without first learning how to do things the proper way...your input about BR and stuff is completely fine. But your opinion on the bosses were invalid because you didn't yet know the proper way to beat them, so you can't complain about them. If you learn the right way, and still find that it's too hard/ridiculous, only then can you flame it.
        And previously, everyone just ran 3 maggies and perma silenced the bosses and beat them to death...is that your idea of fun? cause if it is...maybe you're looking for something with a lower skill floor
        22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
          Frost Beam tool tip is still incorrect (500%) in 1.2.64.
          What is the correct percentage?
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
            What is the correct percentage?

Comment

Working...
            X