Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humus View Post
    It wasn't always this way... Guns used to drop before the BH even came out
    All classes used to drop all gear till recently.
    Glad they made that change. Saves time with all drops are relevant.

Comment

Hello, this is my first post so I apologize if this question has been answered already; I did not find anything in my search.

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
      Loot quality in Trials has been readjusted so that harder Trials will yield better loot. Trials drop 3 pieces of loot for completing the Trial, one of which has higher chance to be of superior quality if the trial was completed in time. Some breakpoints for the new loot system are: at level 42, all items will be of at least Epic quality, and at level 80 all items will be of Legendary quality.[/LIST]
      Does this mean that at level trial level 61 there would be about a 50% legendary drop rate? The only drops I am getting so far are all epics. Are there any threads that list a drop rate similar to the pre-update Newb Guide sticky?

Thanks
      DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

So I've been playing the new patch for a while again.
        Can you make some changes to Vitality so that Warrior can get some bonus/boost out of it? For example, 1 VIT gives Warrior +10 HP, 4HP to BH and +3HP to Mage. Also maybe alter the +20% Life Passive Ability to +20% VIT (number is just an example) so that tanking Warrior can get the benefit of this attribute.
        ​​​​​​
        Also Warrior has 2 Innate Passive Abilities, BH has 3 and Mage has only 1. How about this: +Ability Rate for Mage (while reducing the Power)?

One thing about Elban, when he leaps, my fps drop to 10-15fps something heavily slowing down the game. Can you not show his full body when he leaps and show only the area where he will land? Also the screen zooms out when he leaps and then zooms in again when he falls. This affects the performance.

And yeah also this,

Screenshot_20171120-172813~2.png

Comment

Travis/developers, could we get a list of bugs that are fixed in the .69 patch?

Comment

I updated with the .69 version this morning and I'm having playability issues. There's a good bit of stuttering and when I click on ad boxes the game freezes and I have to keep restarting the gme. The only time it didn't freeze was when the ad box gave me an item. I assume all the other times I was going to get a video ad but game froze before anything came up. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A android version 7.1.1. Watching those ads are a major source of gems for me so I hope this can be fixed soon. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian (Developer)
              Various crash fixes:
              - Game random crashing after playing 5-7 levels.
              - Game crashing when your hero has the same name as a boss.
              - Game sometimes crashing after freeing Eileen.

No balancing changes.
              Relaying here since Adrian kindly posted on another thread asking the same thing.

Comment

1.2.70 is out in beta now

Comment

Yap

Comment

Originally posted by Robinnetta View Post
                    I updated with the .69 version this morning and I'm having playability issues. There's a good bit of stuttering and when I click on ad boxes the game freezes and I have to keep restarting the gme. The only time it didn't freeze was when the ad box gave me an item. I assume all the other times I was going to get a video ad but game froze before anything came up. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A android version 7.1.1. Watching those ads are a major source of gems for me so I hope this can be fixed soon. Thank you
                    Internet companies have been playing a major part in game crashes, games are getting to fast for the old modems. Talk to your provider as well, you can also use any search engine for a speed test for your internet this tool will be very helpful until everything is in working order. Heard this from my streamwire device maintenance member.

Comment

A Vitality counter has been added in the detailed stats panel.
                      Vitality now awards 30% more life per point.
                      What is "K" for Vitality. I read that it used to be 50.000, so should now be 65.000 but I estimate from back-calculations, 65.037 ?
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

What is "K" for Vitality. I read that it used to be 50.000, so should now be 65.000 but I estimate from back-calculations, 65.037 ?
                        Vitality is not a rating. It simply award health per point.

Comment

Vitality is not a rating. It simply award health per point.
                          I realize that. I was asking what is the exact number of Health per point?

I was using the variable K as a constant generically not as if Vitality was a 'rating'.

Additional Life = {Vitality} * K

What is 'K' ?

Calculations using values from the attributes window show that it is not exactly 65.000
                          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

I think it's due to the rounding issue with the displayed Vitality value - when it's from items. I've been rechecking the values, and the base Vitality, without any items equipped, results in the exact V * 65 = +extra life.

So, an item showing +30 Vitality might actually be +30.3 - so total extra life you get from it is actually 1,969.5 - but will show as 1,970 (again, you have the rounding throwing off the calculation). Working backwards give you: 1,970 / 30 = 65.66* - hence the error we've been seeing.
                            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Hello guys, these are the changes made to the game between versions 1.2.49 and 1.2.65.

*snip*
                              Thank you for these amazing patch notes. A lot of them have given me deeper understanding of the game & its mechanics.

I also now understand why mages run robin/endar/endar! So many great things in here! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Peacedawg View Post
                                I’ve noticed that since Summoner was eliminated from 1.65 the necronomicon never drops. Is this coincidence or design?
                                I've received 2 necronomicrons (1 epic and 1 legendary) through Trials since I started playing. Never fought Summoner in Trials. It drops. You've just gotten bad RNG, unfortunately.

Edit: I just got an epic necro drop off TBD on trial 55 moments ago. So it's possible to get it
                                Last edited by Rytrik; 12-03-2017, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X