1.2.65 game update notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

I've received 2 necronomicrons (1 epic and 1 legendary) through Trials since I started playing. Never fought Summoner in Trials. It drops. You've just gotten bad RNG, unfortunately.

Edit: I just got an epic necro drop off TBD on trial 55 moments ago. So it's possible to get it
    were you playing mage? I'm wondering if it's possible to get necronomicon only when you're playing mage
    22nd September 2017

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post
      were you playing mage? I'm wondering if it's possible to get necronomicon only when you're playing mage
      Yep, you can only get it while playing mage.

Comment

Originally posted by giecomo View Post

Yes. Mage. BH and Warrior can't wield the necronomicon, so the devs don't have it in their loot table. Just like a staff or gun won't drop for a warrior, and no guns will drop for a mage.

As Humus said, you can only get it as a mage.

Comment

As i played on Friday or Saturday i also got an epic necromicon from trials. unfortunatelly too worse for me, but at least i found this piece once in a while
          i was playing mage in addition, guess other classes arent able to get this item

Comment

Good work on the trial and balance on the minions, also I like that you actually have to be careful when going against the bosses now.. But I don't like what you did to classes, warrior is op right from the start with his attack that deals single target, AoE and bleed dmg.. But I don't see any changes on mages and bounty hunters, they are much weaker when compared to warrior

Comment

The small grass/rocks blocking attacks still exists. It shouldn't be. If it's intentional then it's stupid.

Also loot in Legendary mode is kinda ironic. Stage bosses haven't dropped Legendary loot in my multiple tries. Didn't calculate it but I guess I got Greens and Blues 90% of the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm already in my 38th run in CoM. You do get Legendary in Trials but you know how hard higher Trials are. I don't think I will be able to progress without better loot or gold. At least with gold I will be able to get good jewellery. And fuse them with gemstones. And I have just about $1.5M.

Comment

Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
                The small grass/rocks blocking attacks still exists. It shouldn't be. If it's intentional then it's stupid.

Also loot in Legendary mode is kinda ironic. Stage bosses haven't dropped Legendary loot in my multiple tries. Didn't calculate it but I guess I got Greens and Blues 90% of the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm already in my 38th run in CoM. You do get Legendary in Trials but you know how hard higher Trials are. I don't think I will be able to progress without better loot or gold. At least with gold I will be able to get good jewellery. And fuse them with gemstones. And I have just about $1.5M.
                Getting to trials 70-90 is not hard at all. With CLs 700-1k it's more than plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Getting to trials 70-90 is not hard at all. With CLs 700-1k it's more than plausible.
                  I agree. I'm currently at CL 774 with a mage clearing trial 82, warrior trial 83 and BH trial 84. It took some practice and some new jewelry, but it's definitely doabable. Moreover, by dropping down just a level or two all of my chars clear the trials 100% of the time. Thus, I can farm XP and gear on trial 80 with all chars. FYI: My jewelry, gear and skill level are all decent, but far from perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by hades0505 View Post

Well I haven't reached that level. Not even close aha. ~400's. Jewels ratings are "Poor." Gear is decent not very good. I have **** luck with RNG. But I super tryhard. Top 5% Mage though I'm currently doing BH.

Comment

Originally posted by Red (Developer) View Post
                      Trials
                      • Trial health scaling is now 8% compared to the previous level. Thus, monsters in Trial level 100 will have roughly 1300 times more health than a normal mode monster at level 70.
                      Red (Developer) I would like to ask: what is the "Normal Mode Level 70" Total Health (a.k.a. Life or HP) of
                      • Magroth
                      • Elban
                      • Dragon
                      • Elite Monster (if not all the same, like seems to be the case for XP, then nevermind)
                      • Normal Monster (-----" -----" -----" -----)
                      These are the base numbers that would scale with the 1.08^(n-7) factor, for Trial levels >=7.

If you are able to answer, and choose to do so, then thanks in advance! {Of course I realize it is subject to further changes, and I am asking about beta version 1.2.72}
                      VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Can we get update notes for the last several updates?
                        Dyoma Crown
                        Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                        Warrior (DW): 148
                        BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

User-facing bugs fixed in .92/.93/.94:
                          • Some crashes fixed for Android
                          • iOS version displays a billing error on startup
                          • Random Set Items don’t drop all sets equally
                          • Stat changes for gemstones are not showing anymore
                          • You can click through the custom items UI on the screen beneath it
                          • Multiple typos fixed
                          • Multiple exploit fixes
                          Other changes:
                          • Sell price added for research books
                          • FAQ created and link added on event page
                          • Event icon flashing improvements
                          • Minimum level requirement added for event participation
                          • Auto-attack functionality and settings added
                          • New pistol and hailstorm effect added

The rest was all back end stuff.

Comment

Good stuff Travis | Support Mgr., Keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              User-facing bugs fixed in .92/.93/.94:
                              • Some crashes fixed for Android
                              • iOS version displays a billing error on startup
                              • Random Set Items don’t drop all sets equally
                              • Stat changes for gemstones are not showing anymore
                              • You can click through the custom items UI on the screen beneath it
                              • Multiple typos fixed
                              • Multiple exploit fixes
                              Other changes:
                              • Sell price added for research books
                              • FAQ created and link added on event page
                              • Event icon flashing improvements
                              • Minimum level requirement added for event participation
                              • Auto-attack functionality and settings added
                              • New pistol and hailstorm effect added

The rest was all back end stuff.
                              Why are PC users getting 2-5 book drops per trial and android users are only getting 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                                Why are PC users getting 2-5 book drops per trial and android users are only getting 1?
                                A bug.

Comment

Working...
                                X