Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    A bug.
    So will this bug be fixed today? I'm sure you're aware at how LB breaking it is for PC users getting 2-5 times as many Books of Learning....

I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours. That means PC users are getting their research completed WAY faster, at an exponential rate. Impossible for Android users to fully compete without losing their life to the game. Pluse the synergies quickly add up at 6-15 hours of research knocked off every high level trial.

Red (Developer) Adrian (Developer) Can we please get this patched tonight? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
      I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours.
      This math is not accurate. Getting 2-5 books does not mean you get 2-5 3-hr books. Most of the books you get from Elites are the 10-minute books with fewer 1-hr and even fewer 3-hr. So it's more like an average of 30min - 1hr per trial. Still a major issue, but not as severe as your assessment.

Comment

Farming for Gemstones and Gold at SoA per hour got me alot of books. I think in an Hour I got 50 10min, 12 1hr, and 6 3hr. Doing Easy TL like 50 or below would reap alot of books too.

Comment

Can we please stop posting about the same thing in 2 separate threads. I already said it's known elsewhere, so tagging the devs is completely unnecessary, unless you want them to stop working on the fix to check their notifications...

Comment

tagging the devs is completely unnecessary, unless you want them to stop working on the fix to check their notifications...
            I am guilty of an occasional "dev tag". Noted for future reference not to do so. I'll let you [Travis] decide when (if) to do that.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

Originally posted by adjacentengels View Post
              This math is not accurate. Getting 2-5 books does not mean you get 2-5 3-hr books. Most of the books you get from Elites are the 10-minute books with fewer 1-hr and even fewer 3-hr. So it's more like an average of 30min - 1hr per trial. Still a major issue, but not as severe as your assessment.
              The only book I get is from killing the TL boss on Android. No drops from elites. It still skews toward PC users, since they're getting books while XP farming, and Android players have to kill off the boss which (as Coda 's math shows) slows down xp gain significantly.

@Travis: noted

Comment

Originally posted by Rytrik View Post
                I'll break it down: at higher levels it means that PC users are chopping 6-15 hours off their research time for every trial they complete vs Android's 3 hours. That means PC users are getting their research completed WAY faster, at an exponential rate. Impossible for Android users to fully compete without losing their life to the game. Pluse the synergies quickly add up at 6-15 hours of research knocked off every high level trial.
                It's nowhere near 6-15, most of the time it's just one 3h book and a couple 10 minute ones. Also that's not what "exponential" means.

It is mostly gamebreaking when you farm other levels such as SoA.
                ZOKU NUBO DEXI 5675

Comment

User-facing bugs fixed in .92/.93/.94:
                  • Sell price added for research books
                  Some things cannot be sold -- XP & currency boosters, gemstone packs, p-rare boxes, etc.
                  Why would anyone want to sell books, except after the event back in your main stash, where all your abilities are already at level 10?
                  How about make them unsellable in the event but sellable outside an event. Harder to code that I suppose.
                  Not posting this in "suggestions" just a nitpicky comment I suppose.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381

Comment

after-move-auto-attack makes it too difficult to control character.
                    Last edited by Bishishi; 02-24-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishishi View Post
                      after-move-auto-attack makes it too difficult to control character.
                      You can disable that feature though (through options).
                      Originally posted by CountBelzebul;n96592
                      when i start playing eternium last year...my warrior had 3 maggie as companion...when i heard maggie being nerfed...i got frustrated...then i just delete my warrior...
                      YOLO

Comment

Thanks. Wouldn't mind it so much if would retarget nearest enemy and not go after same target. Almost good against bosses but too difficult to steer clear of red areas.
                        Last edited by Bishishi; 03-02-2018, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishishi View Post
                          Thanks. Didn't know. Wouldn't mind it so much if would retarget nearest enemy and not go after same target. Almost good against bosses but too difficult to steer clear of red areas.
                          It would be nice for it to be a bit more intelligent. Most top players recommend turning it off anyway. It can get you killed really quickly at high level of play.

Devs: RiseOfAbyss posted a list of a few bugs that need to get fixed before the next event. Particularly the mouse glitch on PC. It can completely mess up a run :-/

Comment

Mouse glitch is apparently fixed.
                            Dyoma Crown
                            Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                            Warrior (DW): 148
                            BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                              Mouse glitch is apparently fixed.
                              When is this fix going to live? Because it wasn't there during the event.

Comment

The last few hours of the event....yeah...we know...
                                Dyoma Crown
                                Dyoma Crown Total: 434

Mage: 143
                                Warrior (DW): 148
                                BH: 143

Warrior (SW): 138

Comment

Working...
                                X