Dyoma Crown
    Dyoma Crown Total: 346

Mage: 118
    Warrior (DW): 115
    BH: 113

Warrior (SW): 112

Comment

• Originally posted by Rytrik View Post

What the feck did I do wrong in order to only hit 28 on the LB? :/ Man, I focused incorrectly somewhere...
      Idk. I played from the first minute it was live for a few hours. And woke up and played some more. I don't know how to give advice since IDK what you did "wrong".
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

• Again, as mentioned "days played" doesn't really help for comparison. From what I recall, vaguely due to sleep deprivation, I used about 10 boosters (from rewards and bought 200% ones with Gems) - so that's about 5 hours. Let's multiply that by 4 for the extra time I played, even when I shouldn't have been (according to my wife); giving me a total play time for the event of about 20 hours or so - seems very little, so I might be completely wrong, will make notes for next event.

I mainly just pushed through the Story maps, switching over to Trials in between difficulties: finish Normal, push trials until I fail, finish Heroic, push trials, finish Legendary, push trials...
        Only did a few "xp runs" near the end of the event, so, not the best use of those boosters, but oh well - that's how I prefer to play, so it's all good.

So, about 20 hours got me to Trial 56, CL 300 - or so, forgot to take ss at the end, was worry about things timing out since my phone was playing up again.

Don't know how useful, or accurate, that info is; but at least there's some numbers for comparison.

Edit:
        Was playing a Warrior, if that makes any difference - I switch between Dual and Shield depending on the situation, Dual for normal mobs, Shield for those Elites at the end of the maps.
        Last edited by Nhat; 03-09-2018, 12:22 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• I
          Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Idk. I played from the first minute it was live for a few hours. And woke up and played some more. I don't know how to give advice since IDK what you did "wrong".
          I think i just need to #gitgud as orion_134 says. That's probably the best option.

Comment

I

I think i just need to #gitgud as orion_134 says. That's probably the best option.
            Possibly, but I had played for less than a month total after the event ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Possibly, but I had played for less than a month total after the event ended.
              PC or mobile?

Comment

PC or mobile?
                I played mobile for the entire time before the event. I downloaded the PC version 2 days after the event started since I knew I would be better. (ps I suck a lot on mobile)
                Last edited by Purple Potato; 03-09-2018, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

I played mobile for the entire time before the event. I downloaded the PC version 2 days after the event started since I knew I would be better. (ps I suck a lot on mobile)
                  Ahha. I only started playing PC 3 or 4 days before the end of the event. So you got a few extra PC days under your belt. Next time will be significantly easier on PC (even though I do not like GCD coming in...)

Comment

• When will the next event be held?

Comment

• No ETA for the next "New Beginning" event, but a Spring mini-event will be held soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                        No ETA for the next "New Beginning" event, but a Spring mini-event will be held soon.
                        I knew there was juicy goodness in this post.

More chances for celestials?
                        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
                        HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

Comment

• Not in the mini-event. Offering celestials too often will make them trivial.

Comment

• Don't know about everyone else but the limited time events really sapped my interest in playing normal. Just log in long enough to get my coins and move on with the day.
                            RIPI NEPA DUSA 5075

Comment

• Originally posted by Stif7575 View Post
                              Don't know about everyone else but the limited time events really sapped my interest in playing normal. Just log in long enough to get my coins and move on with the day.
                              As I say- Eventium strikes again.

And it strikes quite hard as well.
                              SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

• Originally posted by Stif7575 View Post
                                Don't know about everyone else but the limited time events really sapped my interest in playing normal. Just log in long enough to get my coins and move on with the day.
                                What about pushing trials with your main characters, using the gear and experience that you got from the events?

Comment

Working...
                                X