Eternium

Announcement

Collapse

Join the Magic & Empire Mobile Beta

Magic & Empire played on a tablet looks like fantasized turn-based strategy sweetness.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/ma...ile-interested

Come check out what's happening with our latest game hitting beta. We could use some folks interested in playing the first public mobile builds. View the thread linked below and hit me up or your pal Travis (Admin) if you want to take part.
See more
See less

Beta Event Leaderboards (top 25)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, you intentionally exploited something in order to receive rewards. Your actions would have affected other players negatively if you weren't caught. This is a super-simple concept: if you take advantage of an exploit, you can expect punitive action. This would be a completely different story if you had come forward with your findings before the end of the event. The only action taken then would have been exclusion from the event.

Comment

Originally posted by 300kg View Post
      What the hell.. these people are above my main character...Im at TL 68 and CL 309. Guess I don't play as much as I thought I did. :O
      This is not normal mode dude. XP gain is increased. Wouldn't have been possible otherwise. So they could reach those levels quickly in such a short time. New event starts this Friday btw if you wanna give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
        This is not normal mode dude. XP gain is increased. Wouldn't have been possible otherwise. So they could reach those levels quickly in such a short time. New event starts this Friday btw if you wanna give it a try.
        But if you can get 1k cl in the event in three days where the xp is doubled you definitely can do it in a week with a normal character.

Comment

hi travis, when is the next update? been playing for two weeks now, bug - no leaderboard, support says it was a bug (after thorough investigation)
          and i should wait for few days (not few weeks) to get it resolve. looking forward for your reply. and thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by chong View Post
            hi travis, when is the next update? been playing for two weeks now, bug - no leaderboard, support says it was a bug (after thorough investigation)
            and i should wait for few days (not few weeks) to get it resolve. looking forward for your reply. and thanks..
            Major updates can take weeks or months, but bug fixes happen every few days/weeks, I think as soon as the devs fix a bug. However, some bugs may not be (top) priority.
            MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

...and i should wait for few days (not few weeks) to get it resolve.
              Please reread my response. I said "this issue will be resolved with the next update." (quoted from my response) I did not say anything about "a few days."

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                Please reread my response. I said "this issue will be resolved with the next update." (quoted from my response) I did not say anything about "a few days."
                I think he's saying the devs should be pushing an update asap since he wants it now.

Comment

Don't we all wants updates now?
                  btw - no one else curious what the banned guy did? Maybe after bug/exploit is removed...?
                  Champion Lvl 1100+
                  Mohawk - Warrior
                  Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                  Merlina - Mage

(for friend code - please ask)

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawk View Post
                    btw - no one else curious what the banned guy did? Maybe after bug/exploit is removed...?
                    I am pretty curious myself :P

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post
                      I imagine they could/would award him SOMETHING for volunteering to loose his spot in the name of integrity and fairness and beta testers code....

I'm assuming there is a beta tester code somewhere...
                      You get early access to content that is not available to everyone. The chances of finding a bug are quite high, considering that this beta testing is the first real stress test of the new code/features outside of the dev team of 2-3-5 people (I have no clue how big the team is).
                      However, what you do with the bug is what makes the difference between rewarding the effort or punishing the behaviour.

I don't think Making Fun is the huge company that can afford the resource of a dedicated team of XX number of people that can realistically stress test the new code, so they rely on the players. And as a player, you get to keep the rewards for spending your time helping them with the bug hunt, so the least you should do from a decency point of view, is to report your findings instead of abusing them.
                      You can call it "beta tester code", I think it's just common sense.

(obviously, by "you" I mean everyone, not Cultusfit )

I think he already described it. The google translation posted by hades0505 below the banned guy's post says that he kind of found a way to do a trial run with one of his main characters and then switch to the event character for the score/rank. At least that's what I understood by the translated text. I am not quoting this, in case Travis wants to remove that post.
                      Last edited by Chosen; 02-14-2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                        I think he's saying the devs should be pushing an update asap since he wants it now.
                        actually it was adrian ( our mighty developer) i am referring as the support. He said the next build should be release in the next couple of days last Feb. 7..and my problem will be fixed by that update..anyway im willing to wait even for a lifetime ..

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post

It's already been fixed.
                          Originally posted by Chosen View Post
                          ...he kind of found a way to do a trial run with one of his main characters and then switch to the event character for the score/rank.
                          ^This^

Comment

actually it was adrian ( our mighty developer) i am referring as the support. He said the next build should be release in the next couple of days last Feb. 7.
                            That explains it. I've been doing this community/support thing for a decent number of years and I'm always intentionally ambiguous when it comes to promises of dates/times.

Comment

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              That explains it. I've been doing this community/support thing for a decent number of years and I'm always intentionally ambiguous when it comes to promises of dates/times.
                              Soon™

Comment

omg... just after reading Chosen's post, i realized you can scroll the post/copy of the mails... NOW it makes sense!
                                Can anyone explain me the internet please!?

And now i am singing... i want it all... and i want it NOW!
                                Champion Lvl 1100+
                                Mohawk - Warrior
                                Muhawk - Bounty Hunter
                                Merlina - Mage

(for friend code - please ask)

Comment

Working...
                                X