Pvp... Huh???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pvp... Huh???

yippee, another complaint from me but now I see... check this out, players.. How many of you lost games due to an Eternium error? Me? I lost in the little neighbourhood of approx 45, with an avg f about 30pts per. (lowest was 28, highest being 36) Eternium will not replace pts lost or the tokens used to play the game... seems a bit unfair, but at least I discovered the reason why, well for me anyway, maybe you.. For those of you who lost due to this marmalade code something, something:review the history of each of those battles... see if you see what I do. In each and every game I lost due to this stupid "error", the opponent was at a much lower level than I, an absolute, positive 125% certain win for me. Now I also viewed opponent's loses who challenged me. There were only TWO who lost that should have stomped the crap outta me.. its some kinda bug or defect in game... or planned by developers of you go womping on lower levelers too much... which is totally unfair, due to the fact I will only go after lower levellers if the other two challengers have seven or eight digit numbered stats and hero level over 1000... or fighters with.everlasting shields and mages that can cast four doubles that can use all abilities, when in fact, it is supposed to be PRIMARY only... so yeah, the devs intent is for you to get your butt kicked by error msgs until you pay up with $$$.

that's nonsense... These are memory errors, they have nothing to do with $$$. Also you can't pay to get rid of the errors. I also have those, maybe 1/30 fights or something. Devs' intent is to give some advantages to the AI, so it doesn't lose all the fights in defense. Currently a good player can win against an AI with the same gear most of the times, so it's not that overpowered
    Mage: Anba

Comment

Feeling paranoid? Like everyone is out to get you?

Comment

DW There is nothing about marmelade error and cash investment. ! Moreover pvai is still young and yes they have so e issue. But we dont care. There is no ranking gift its just for fun
        Last edited by Turgeon; 04-04-2021, 11:57 PM.

Comment

As Bojck pointed out...Marmalade errors are usually due to your device not having enough RAM to run the game.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
            Travis | Support Mgr. commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not RAM in this case. This is caused by a known memory leak in the Arena.

As far as I can tell, they are completely random. However, I do agree that random out of RAM errors make PvP too dicey to waste any resources on right now. Play your free matches to learn more about what gear works, what to avoid, etc. but don't get too hung up on rankings and such.

Comment

I just found it funny how few players ruin their playing experience on a feature that most players don't care about. Don't waste your time in PvAI buddy, invest your time, money and resources for ANBs and Season LB...

Comment

I only play Arena to reduce my unnaturally high ranking. I didn't play for a few days and my mage climbed up to rank 75. After 10 fights, I dropped to closer to my proper ranking of 150. I'm gonna see how what my real rank is after a few days of PvAI. I'm betting it's 300-something.
              I'm gonna ditch the Frost Beam and focus more on regular attacks since I get stunned/frozen ever few seconds. No way to set up my big hit attack.
              Most don't care about PvAI. Some of us want to use the Arena to learn different fighting techniques, because the fighting style I use in Trial is useless in Arena.

Comment

My mage is maxed out in all abilities but whenever I use her she always loses no matter who I fight. Hero level of now almost 900 and I lose to opponents with 0 hero level? These opponents have used real money for characters, its proven with skins and upgrades they have... Proof, whenever I combat another mage, regardless if they have mirror image or not, that ability is..b ALWAYS PRESENT. Not only that, but their images, FOUR of them are capable of casting all spells, including void and mirror image. yes, I have actually fought against 9 or 10 mages at once and they each stunned me, ending the battle two seconds after countdown reaches 0. totally unfair. How does a player with hero level of NIL defeats a mage hero level 900? Answer is simple. If you pay you can win anyone. UNFAIR. SO now I use my BH. I just got defeated by another mage of hero level 0. The mage lvl of 54. And mirror image of lvl 6. Yet was able of casting two other images both equipped with stun. 15 seconds of stun on my player... DEFEAT. WTMFFFFF???!!!

Comment

sorry but i have to do this

Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-04-06 at 13.31.20.jpeg
Views:	149
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	195567
                  Guide :

Comment

How many times do we have to tell you that real money has nothing to do with what happens in the arena!? You just have a bad build, and other players have actually spent some time to figure out what works in the arena and what not. Or at least they've copied the meta builds that are proven to work. If you spent just 1 minute reading instead of writing that nonsense, you'd know that only 10% of the champion points are used in the arena. So hero level 100 and 1000 is not that different. Just read about the rules applied in the arena (click on your character icon in the arena), experiment a bit, read and ask normal questions for once.

If you asked questions, we'd answer, but WTMFFFFF is not really a question. Also 9-10 blinks at the same time is complete nonsense. And what - you are fighting a mage that hasn't got blink equipped, but he uses it in the arena? You sure? That's also nonsense your wild imagination came up with.

Mage: Anba

Comment

D W, I feel like you're either a 12 years old or a really committed troll... If it's the latter then I guess I commend the effort...

Comment

"My mage is maxed out in all abilities but whenever I use her she always loses no matter who I fight."
                        Maybe, it's wrong abilities, maybe it's lack of skill.

"These opponents have used real money for characters, its proven with skins and upgrades they have... "

Skins are purely cosmetic, and there is only one "upgrade" available for money, which is the "living sword" to use at the very beginning stages of the game, and that almost no-one buys, anyway. Nobody uses this for arena. The game is free to play and all "upgrades" whatever you mean by that are available for free.

"yes, I have actually fought against 9 or 10 mages at once and they each stunned me, ending the battle two seconds after countdown reaches 0. totally unfair."

Record a video and post it. Otherwise, sorry, don't believe you.

"How does a player with hero level of NIL defeats a mage hero level 900? Answer is simple."

Yes, read the answer above. 10% of CL points are used for arena. So it's 0 Vs 90 not 0 Vs 900. Learn first, okay?

The arena is NOT PvP. It's PvAI . And yes, it's not well balanced as of now.

Comment

It's clearly a troll account.
                          Youtube - Whaling: How Eternium makes money from you.

Southpark - S18 E6: Freemium Isn't Free

Comment

Hahaha. Your the best kurt

Comment

• kurtcabage
                              kurtcabage commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lol thanks
                          Working...
                          X