Unfair Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfair Arena

How about adding a timer in arena fight? Seems unfair to fight an opponent who has a shield of "everlasting". <sarcastic> but in truth. These activated shields have a stackable time limit add on. So, you use your shield, I hit you with long range snipe and let time hit 0. Even tho fighters health is restored, BH was able to win by default.
    My last fight my ice / magnetic traps did absolutely nothing to the fighter but activate his shield. the longer he stood in the circle, the longer duration of his "bubble"...up to ONE MINUTE... thats not right. With all his power and skills he was no match for my BH. It was like taking a bat to a concrete wall.. I ended the fight and suffered greatly for it...maybe 20pts. it was pointless. he would have eventually taken the fight if I just stood there. only opt was to run around... for what? This should have been a draw. no lose of pts and none gained. unfair. I could have run in circles until tablet battery went dry. This fighters shield should have never been thst strong... And BTW, im not a newbie, just new to the comments. been playing this game over a year now
    Before you go there, I chose to fight him bcos my other two choices were paying customers.
    Also, please for the love of this planet, add a joy stick option.

I haven't played in the arena since it was first introduced in beta. Has it changed any or still just as bad?
    DUCI HEXA YIWA 0721

Comment

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Arawn Arena still has the random crashes where you end up losing a battle that you should have easily won. Until they fix that, I don't think that it is worth more than a momentary diversion from the regular game.

• Arawn
      Arawn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the heads up Ozymandius !

They have completely unbalanced all of the skillets to be enhanced for the computer and nerfed for the player. It is maddening

Comment

Working...
    X