New BH outfit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New BH outfit?

Taken from Steam trailer. New outfit or just a video promotion kind of thing??

Click image for larger version  Name:	outfit.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.5 KB ID:	204442
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 10-09-2021, 10:17 AM.

There are some interesting outfits in the game. I think what they are showing are just not set outfits.

Comment

Warrior skin on the left looks similiar to one which is supposedly unlockable in the dressing room. Although how you see out of that helmet is a very good question...

Comment

All shown are skins available in the dressing room.
        Here is my warrior dressed like the promo. Only with axes instead if sword and shield.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211009-180744_Eternium.jpg
Views:	831
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	204470

Comment

• TheExorcist
          TheExorcist commented
          Editing a comment
          For years Im lazy for not addressing my whirlwind shield warrior proper: no challenger etc & no dressing, shinning& sparkling thing to touch-up?: Well shame on me.

I also have a Warrior with that outfit, but I was unable to color match the BH in the picture. My best attempt is below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BH.JPG
Views:	578
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	204472

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Same here. I can reproduce the warrior and the wizard (except boots?) but not the BH. No color match .
          So back to my OP new items to come?

• RockDoc
          RockDoc commented
          Editing a comment
          There doesn't appear to be any BH gear that has that tan base color. I can match up all the buckles and everything else, all except for the base color which is black everywhere the model is tan. So I guess I need to revise my initial statement that all were available in Dressing Room. I stand corrected.

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe we'll get a feature to dye equipment...lol

Best I can do for the Bounty Hunter, crafted lvl 1 Uncommons: Deflect for Cape and +Gold for others, can't match colour for the boots, since the special style have it's own colour... can't seem to find a match for the gloves though.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20211011-150824_Eternium.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	204531

The colour of the piece is determined by the first stat when crafting
        Last edited by Nhat; 10-11-2021, 04:20 AM.
        Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh! ... I see thank you. I did not know that the color was related to the 1st stat. I had the same problem with the wizard's boots and gloves (I can't find a match for either color or model).
      Working...
      X