Some ads from Unity Ads not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minor update:
    • Seems like the "started with sound but showing mute" have been fixed, ad is actually muted on startup (I admit, this could have been fixed a while ago, since my phone is always muted, all other types of ads starts with sound on)
    • Majority of times Eternium gives Gems for the ad, if they actually loaded and played fully - still mixed of with and without "5 Gems banner" and/or game freezing though
    • Still consistently not getting gold for Ironbound (sorry for mixing games, but see no point in duplicating the report)
    • I'm sending in reports to UnityAds each time it doesn't load/play properly - funny enough, sometimes I get the Gems after lodging the report...

If anyone else experience loading issues with the ad, please lodge the report via the "Report Ad" link - press the icon on the bottom left to get the menu, if it didn't crash your game that is. The more reports sent in the better...
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
      Minor update:
      • Seems like the "started with sound but showing mute" have been fixed, ad is actually muted on startup (I admit, this could have been fixed a while ago, since my phone is always muted, all other types of ads starts with sound on)
      it's not fixed... usually the first one shown are working correctly but after that it's still the same... "started with sound but showing mute"
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
      --------------------------------------
      See my endgame heroes build...
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Working...
      X