PC特效一半后BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC特效一半后BUG

在PC上玩的1.3.18版本,特效开一半(Game Resolution:Half)的话,法师的右键技能(左键弧形闪电,右键奥数箭)会产生位移,自动往屏 幕中间跑。

Originally posted by rainxll View Post
    在PC上玩的1.3.18版本,特效开一半(Game Resolution:Half)的话,法师的右键技能(左键弧形闪电,右键奥数箭)会产生位移,自动往屏 幕中间跑。
    He said he played version 1.3.18 on PC with game resultion: “half” and the trajectory of normal attack ability Arcane Bolt changed, went to/shot at the center of screen.

Honestly I’m not quite sure what he meant even though I speak Mandarin. Rainxll perhaps a screen shot will help?

Comment

PC上玩的时候,在空地上没有怪物的时候,点击鼠标左键是指令是到达指定位置,鼠标右键是原地不动释放右键技能。特效不调整时以上正常,但当特效一半时,鼠标右键会让角色移动到一个位置并释放右键技能,每次都是这样,你们可以试一试。

Comment

PC上玩的时候,在空地上没有怪物的时候,点击鼠标左键是指令是到达指定位置,鼠标右键是原地不动释放右键技能。特效不调整时以上正常,但当特效一半时,鼠标右键会让角色移动到一个位置并释放右键技能,每次都是这样,你们可以试一试。
        Ok he said playing version 1.3.18 on PC, with out changing the default Game Resolution setting, when there is no enemies around, mouse right-clicking on nothing will make his hero performs the right click normal attack ability without movement(in his case, his mage starts to shoot Arcane Bolt at the place he clicked at, which is normal).

However, under the same circumstances except Game Resolution is set “half”, mouse right clicking on nothing will makes his hero moves to the location where he clicked at and then starts performing attacking after the movement, and he would like to report it as bug.

Did I translate correctly Rainxll?(If not then I ain't doing any more translation)

Comment

Originally posted by AimEoN View Post

Ok he said playing version 1.3.18 on PC, with out changing the default Game Resolution setting, when there is no enemies around, mouse right-clicking on nothing will make his hero performs the right click normal attack ability without movement(in his case, his mage starts to shoot Arcane Bolt at the place he clicked at, which is normal).

However, under the same circumstances except Game Resolution is set “half”, mouse right clicking on nothing will makes his hero moves to the location where he clicked at and then starts performing attacking after the movement, and he would like to report it as bug.

Did I translate correctly Rainxll?(If not then I ain't doing any more translation)
          谢谢。

Comment

I wonder if this is related to something I've noticed. If I accidentally click both mouse buttons at the same time, I won't be able to move my character again with left-click until I've used right-click to move. In this situation, I press and hold the right mouse button, and the character will attack then move. After performing this action, I can again move my character normally with left-click.
            DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Jonen: level 70 mage
            Voshek: level 70 warrior
            Odrin: level 70 bounty hunter
            Kyree: level 70 mage
            Felitza: level 70 bounty hunter
            CL 1339

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFitz View Post
              I wonder if this is related to something I've noticed. If I accidentally click both mouse buttons at the same time, I won't be able to move my character again with left-click until I've used right-click to move. In this situation, I press and hold the right mouse button, and the character will attack then move. After performing this action, I can again move my character normally with left-click.
              Our situation is different.

Comment

Our situation is different.
                That's why I said "related". Both are mouse click issues.
                DEPE CIQU ZILU 2182

Jonen: level 70 mage
                Voshek: level 70 warrior
                Odrin: level 70 bounty hunter
                Kyree: level 70 mage
                Felitza: level 70 bounty hunter
                CL 1339

Comment

Working...
                X