Kara in ANB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kara in ANB

Sorry but how can you set an ANB event with such game breaking bugs? Especially the complete freeze bug for mages when you fight Kara. I love this game and I like to spend money to support the publisher and developer, but this is ridiculous. This is my third ANB event and I love the challenge to get a position in the top 10, but with this bugs its absolutely frustrating...

Sorry but can you may fix this stupid Kara Bug ASAP?! We are in the middle on a ANB event and for mages it is total frustrating. And in the higher trails (85+) it is now option to wear only 5 pieces of Apprentice set!!!

Comment

+1
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

This either doesn't affect Amazon device users or might be possible to control by reducing the graphics settings. I have been using App6 for about 15 trials now and haven't once seen the crash (in fact I used App6 all through the beta and didn't see it there either). If it is controllable through graphics settings, I would suspect the 'weather' setting given the comments about particles in other threads.
        ​​
        Now I have said that... What are the chances that I see this immediately I start playing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Harkyn View Post
          This either doesn't affect Amazon device users or might be possible to control by reducing the graphics settings. I have been using App6 for about 15 trials now and haven't once seen the crash (in fact I used App6 all through the beta and didn't see it there either). If it is controllable through graphics settings, I would suspect the 'weather' setting given the comments about particles in other threads.
          ​​
          Now I have said that... What are the chances that I see this immediately I start playing tonight?
          I'm on PC and Android. I will give it a try to set up my settings to low and I hope it will works. I'm now on trail 87 to farm cp and hope that my next push will worked even if a have to fight Kara. On trail 70, 75, 80 and 85 I got this crash in the middle of the fight...

Comment

On PC, play in windowed mode and no crashes occur with kara for me.
            Edited to English correctly.
            Last edited by Purple Potato; 12-04-2018, 01:45 AM.
            ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
            ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
            Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I'm pissed off! It is total impossible for me to beat Kara. I'm on Trail 90 and same happening again. Kara is on 20 % and than the bugshit game crashes. I can do nothing except try to skip Kara... Thanks for the other tipps but no one worked out for me.

EDIT: And another bug... XP Boost was running for around 10 minutes, than Kara crash and after restart the boost is lost...
              Last edited by Blacky; 12-04-2018, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Did you try playing in windowed mode (as opposed to full screen), as suggested?

Comment

Same thing, crash at 75. iOS on iPad Pro. Getting 120FPS normally. Will try reducing graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                    Did you try playing in windowed mode (as opposed to full screen), as suggested?
                    Yes I have try it but the game crash again. I set my graphic settings to low and play on windowed mode.

Comment

Never mind for now on my part. Completed 74 a couple of times and opened 76 so skipped right over. Magroth is way more fun anyway.

Edit: belay that 80 crashing is an issue. Will try lower res on iOS iPad Pro.
                      Last edited by Bob Pond; 12-05-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Just got the update available for iOS, seems to be better no crash.

Comment

Crashes still 1.3.21 this time I had Kara down to about 2% so I was *just* about to get TL80 so this is extremely frustrating. Still seeing 120FPS or close so not a resource thing. Any suggestions? Have to try to beat Garn in 79 and hopefully skip over but failing to do that.

Comment

It could be caused by a known issue with particle FX that will hopefully be fixed soon.

Comment

Thanks hopefully so. Feels like a memory leak to me. At lower levels we kill her pretty quickly but higher levels it is taking too long so after however many iterations through whatever is leaking boom.

Comment

Working...
                              X