Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [1.3.31] custom rare jewelry bug again

It has the random bug again.

Since the introduction of the new crafting system (awesome by the way) I have noticed something not right.

I have noticed is the Custom Rare Jewelry boxes are acting really funky. When attempting to use it's randomizing the attribute in a very fast fashion and in certain cases adding a second static attribute. I believe this have been an issue that was addressed previously. If more detail is needed let me know. PIC attached.

Game version:1.3.31
    Windows/IOS/Android + version: Windows 10 Pro 64
    Device Model (EX: Apple iPhone7) : N/A
    Map or Trial (EX: Trial Level 92): Hometown
    Player Type (EX: Mage): All
    Player Gear: N/A
    Abilities: N/A
    Reproducible: 5/5

Comment

Known (and discussed in numerous other places).

Comment

I thought it was a visual bug and selected extra gold but got Ability Rate. Should have checked the forums first. Oh well.

Comment

Those boxes are not working,they add two values, and one -which should be the chosen one- is random .
          For example i wanted to create Haste necklace... it shows +30 Haste as additional and main attribute is scrolling very fast, sort of lottery. I used them before,created few pieces succesfully,but after update it's gone,they became lottery boxes

Comment

since that bug i lost all my 9 custom rare jewelry that i save to create a perfect ring

Comment

Originally posted by Don Ramon View Post
              since that bug i lost all my 9 custom rare jewelry that i save to create a perfect ring
              How did you lose all of them? Did you not realize after the first one that something was wrong?
              ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
              ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
              Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

I am having this issue as well. One attribute scrolls quickly through lottery mode. The other is selectable. Will this be corrected soon?

Comment

Coda when is this going to be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
                    Coda when is this going to be fixed?
                    The Devs would need to answer that question. Me, I have no idea. It was fixed once already, then broken again.
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Hi!

I'd like to report a bug that occurs when you use the crate to create rare jewelry. I've recorded my screen to show it: https://youtu.be/AcqQRhNQQ1c

I am using v1.3.31 on iOS 12.1.2 on an iPhone X w/ 256 GByte

Best
                      Chris

Comment

Kinda sucks that I wasted the few rare jewelry box's i had not really realizing what was happening until it was too late. This problem needs to be fixed before others waste theres as well. Also maybe after it's fixed do some event that rewards a few of them, I would like to get the chance to craft what I actually wanted since I have no more now lol.
                        Last edited by Fightthepower1; 12-31-2018, 04:46 PM.
                        YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

Happened to me, went to make a necklace and it gave me a 119 stat ring. Made with the event jewelry box

Comment

Just adding my name to the victim list.
                            Very annoyed. Been saving that box for weeks collecting the other rings.

Comment

So, any chance we can get our boxes back?

Comment

Working...
                              X