No announcement yet.

[1.3.31] custom rare jewelry bug again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay I'm new and i was happy i could get some decent headstart from the 4 boxes i got from the event + ironbound but then i got rekt because i believed the description on the item and was like well it will probably give me the stat i chose from the roll as well and it's just like some pretty visual.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJoe View Post
      So, any chance we can get our boxes back?
      Yes, as soon as the issue is resolved, I will re-issue your boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        Yes, as soon as the issue is resolved, I will re-issue your boxes.
        Then you will get tons of emails of re-issuing. Mini event is pretty much enough for refunding the bug.

Comment

Alright, so as a paying customer, I have to say there should have been something to be done to keep other people from wasting Custom Rare Jewelry boxes. The first posting here was over two weeks ago. Couldn't there have been a mail message sent out notifying everyone of the bug as the very minimum response? Optimally an update should have been pushed disabling use of the Custom Rare Jewelry boxes. I just wasted a box as I was blissfully unaware there was a problem. Does this mean we must exhaustively search the forums prior to using any reward?

Losing Custom Rare Jewelry box is bad enough when I have been stockpiling to create the desired legendary necklace. I would be much more irate if I lost a Custom Legendary Item or, even worse, a Custom Celestial Item. All of these items are paid for with at least serious time investment and sometimes serious money investment.

Please, when there are bugs like this that cause loss of items that not only I consider valuable to the game experience and a reason why I am willing to pay to support the application, take advantage of the in-game mail system to make sure that ALL the players are notified immediately when the bug first appears. This common courtesy will help to keep users from being frustrated by inadvertent incident and taking their time and/or money to other pastures.

I thoroughly enjoy the game playing experience and hope that a bit of notching up customer service can improve satisfaction of the users and the company's bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post
            Alright, so as a paying customer, I have to say there should have been something to be done to keep other people from wasting Custom Rare Jewelry boxes. The first posting here was over two weeks ago. Couldn't there have been a mail message sent out notifying everyone of the bug as the very minimum response? Optimally an update should have been pushed disabling use of the Custom Rare Jewelry boxes.
            Unfortunately, the team took some time off for the holidays as soon as the build was released.

Comment

Can anyone explain what is going on here, I was trying to create a ring using a box, only attribute I was after is Ability rate. Somehow two random attributes were created???? Any help from support team or players would be most appreciated.

Comment

That is a known bug so please don't use it for now. Wait for the update

Comment

It is a ####-shame that Devs have allowed this bug to remain for so long. They already fixed it once, and allowed it (caused it) to break again. They know the solution and could have fixed it quickly, but did not. Many people have burned & wasted P-Rare boxes over this bug. Not cool.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

However, that is why there are SO many warnings right now about not using the boxes...

I suspect that the Developers are actually working on significant issues which do not have such warnings promulgated rather than this one.

It is incumbent on all of us to RTFM (i.e. read the Forum daily).

Comment

Originally posted by lmcelhiney View Post
                      I suspect that the Developers are actually working on significant issues which do not have such warnings promulgated rather than this one.
                      Travis has already stated that they are on break (maybe not now) for the holidays.
                      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                      Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

At least I am not the only one to have come across this bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                          Travis has already stated that they are on break (maybe not now) for the holidays.
                          They got back into the swing of things after NYD.

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                            They got back into the swing of things after NYD.
                            So what happens to the wasted accessories, will it roll back to boxes? If it can be done, I believe it should.
                            ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
                            Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
                            CL1K+

Comment

OMG. I've been waiting so much the next update.. I just need my jewelry boxes fixed.. Crying atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
                                OMG. I've been waiting so much the next update.
                                You and me both, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X