Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a bug per se. More of an annoyance. Re: Crafting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not a bug per se. More of an annoyance. Re: Crafting

    Can there be a law of conservation when it comes to transmuting resources? The system is ambiguous enough as it is with nearly identical icons representing different materials. And nothing is clearly labeled... I see theres a flaccid effort to color code transmuting. Wow. Such elegance. You guys can do better.

    I've wasted half a million gold just trying to get together enough garbage to enchant a weapon with a rune and Ive gotten no where. It needs some work. I know it's a new system and there's going to be a period of adjustment but for now at least stream line it so people aren't spinning their wheels converting silver dust into air and then back again less a thousand gold or whatever.

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Imo theres way too many options and most of them suck.

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't understand where you are confused. It is very straight forward and simple as it can be.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

        Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

        Click here to see my gameplay videos.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          I don't understand where you are confused. It is very straight forward and simple as it can be.
          I think I've reported this in Discord...

          this might be a bug... when crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
          click the icon and it give the option to transmute "essence" to "lesser essence" and this defeats the purpose...
          and it will create and endless loop since we're crafting "essense" in the main page...
          and it use "essence" to transmute to "lesser essence" as the requirement...
          the same goes for "greater essence" and so on...
          we'll lose gold and basically gets nothing...
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
          --------------------------------------
          See my endgame heroes build...
          Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
          How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
          How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
          My YouTube Eternium channel...

          Comment


          • #6
            Its not clever or intuitive. At all. If I had to describe some of the options I would be forced to use the words inefficient inadequate and wasteful. Needlessly and woefully complex.

            If I could preserve the net resources and transmute them back and forth with no loss of value I would eventually learn the entire system. As it is I find myself making costly mistakes... Getting frustrated. I know its a game and all but it should at.least be approachable and not punish people for trying things out.

            Seriously who is the sadist who made this so complicated.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

              I think I've reported this in Discord...

              this might be a bug... when crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
              click the icon and it give the option to transmute "essence" to "lesser essence" and this defeats the purpose...
              and it will create and endless loop since we're crafting "essense" in the main page...
              and it use "essence" to transmute to "lesser essence" as the requirement...
              the same goes for "greater essence" and so on...
              we'll lose gold and basically gets nothing...
              I understand now. The issue is that you are relying on the system to solve the problem. I have never used the auto-craft system and have gone and made the ingredients needed myself. This is why I have not encountered any issue.
              ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
              ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

              Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
              Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

              Click here to see my gameplay videos.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                I understand now. The issue is that you are relying on the system to solve the problem. I have never used the auto-craft system and have gone and made the ingredients needed myself. This is why I have not encountered any issue.
                Yeah same here I never use the auto craft window thing either, I see what I need then go from there. But I can see how it could be confusing n have u crafting in circles which is no good especially since crafting things can be so very expensive and any mistake doesn't just cost gold/materials, but all the time required to obtain all this gold and materials.
                YIFO WULU QESA 2324

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've taken to doing things slowly. Mostly just putting crafting on the back burner to focus on leveling up in championship points. Every once in a while I'll get gear with marginal improvements. I upgraded my companions to three archers. Right now I can do trial 60 in about 4 minutes. Idk. I suppose I'm happy. Perfect gear will come in time.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

                    I think I've reported this in Discord...

                    this might be a bug... when crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
                    click the icon and it give the option to transmute "essence" to "lesser essence" and this defeats the purpose...
                    and it will create and endless loop since we're crafting "essense" in the main page...
                    and it use "essence" to transmute to "lesser essence" as the requirement...
                    the same goes for "greater essence" and so on...
                    we'll lose gold and basically gets nothing...
                    This is why I start by changing all the lesser essence to (normal) essence and then proceed to crafting

                    EDIT: Note that I don't need lesser essence for anything. Yes it is a BIG trouble for those who do need lesser essence.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X