Re: Essence Crafting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Essence Crafting

Can there be a law of conservation when it comes to transmuting resources? I've wasted half a million gold just trying to get together enough mats to enchant a weapon with a rune and I've gotten no where. I know it's a new system and there's going to be a period of adjustment, but for now at least stream line it so people aren't spinning their wheels converting silver dust into air and then back again less a thousand gold or whatever.

I don't understand where you are confused. It is very straight forward and simple as it can be.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
      I don't understand where you are confused. It is very straight forward and simple as it can be.
      I think I've reported this in Discord...

When crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
      click the icon and it give the option to transmute "essence" to "lesser essence" and this defeats the purpose...
      and it will create and endless loop since we're crafting "essense" in the main page...
      and it use "essence" to transmute to "lesser essence" as the requirement...
      the same goes for "greater essence" and so on...
      we'll lose gold and basically gets nothing...
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
      Watch my live stream playing Eternium...
      Join my Discord gaming server...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

this might be a bug... when crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
        click the icon and it give the option to transmute "essence" to "lesser essence" and this defeats the purpose...
        and it will create and endless loop since we're crafting "essense" in the main page...
        I understand now. The issue is that you are relying on the system to solve the problem. I have never used the auto-craft system and have gone and made the ingredients needed myself. This is why I have not encountered any issue.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
          I understand now. The issue is that you are relying on the system to solve the problem. I have never used the auto-craft system and have gone and made the ingredients needed myself. This is why I have not encountered any issue.
          Yeah same here I never use the auto craft window thing either, I see what I need then go from there. But I can see how it could be confusing n have u crafting in circles which is no good especially since crafting things can be so very expensive and any mistake doesn't just cost gold/materials, but all the time required to obtain all this gold and materials.
          YIFO WULU QESA 2324

Comment

I've taken to doing things slowly. Mostly just putting crafting on the back burner to focus on leveling up in championship points. Every once in a while I'll get gear with marginal improvements. I upgraded my companions to three archers. Right now I can do trial 60 in about 4 minutes. Idk. I suppose I'm happy. Perfect gear will come in time.

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post

this might be a bug... when crafting "essence" and we dont have enough "lesser essence" as the requirement...
              This is why I start by changing all the lesser essence to (normal) essence and then proceed to crafting

EDIT: Note that I don't need lesser essence for anything. Yes it is a BIG trouble for those who do need lesser essence.

Comment

Working...
              X