Mob aggro not ending correctly in Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mob aggro not ending correctly in Trials

1.3.31. Android. Rest should really not be relevant.

I died repeatedly in a Trial, so ended up dodging that last elites pack + mob and summoned Elban in a faraway corner

The first time I fought Elban I had to "recalibrate" myself because Deadly Throw doesn't trigger LoH now and Elban (apparently) attacks faster or stronger... anyway, I tanked too many Assassinates. That fight - 1min10secs - was just me and Elban.

I revive, proceed to move back to Elban *along the same path*. Yet I must have somehow stepped a little bit closer to the original mob (but NO, not so close as to trigger their attention normally -> seriously), so I was happily fighting Elban again when I see them start joining in from a screen corner...

Clearly to me, some variable wasn't set or unset, where it should have been (or not been).

If the mobs were off screen the first time, the DoT from when you died is still on them because once they are off the render distance, it seems damage freezes. If that's not the case, I don't know what to say.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
      If the mobs were off screen the first time, the DoT from when you died is still on them because once they are off the render distance, it seems damage freezes. If that's not the case, I don't know what to say.
      They weren't off screen when they killed me, but I reckon I probably didn't wait the 5s for the Rending Slash DoT to vanish before hitting Revive, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Sarmento View Post

They weren't off screen when they killed me
        I was referring to off screen the first time you walked past them.
        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
        Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Working...
        X